FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Talk 2013

blackcountryvillain

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thomas ince would be nice, pace and dribbling/crossing ability. Centre back as I think subnets, Wtf? Subnet? I typed dunney. He's had it. An a centre midfield boss is desperately needed. Oh and a left back!

mzjj.jpg

I expressed my doubts over CN'Z at the time we went in for him.

You must know more about McGeady, Dimitri, with him being ex Celtic.

Larsson is a good shout.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Who was the Chinese fella at Celtic ? He was good.

We need a centre back

Centre mid

Winger

Then we can chase the pack !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Who was the Chinese fella at Celtic ? He was good.

We need a centre back

Centre mid

Winger

Then we can chase the pack !!

hmm the last chinese fella we had zheng zhi he was average at best i think you might mean the south korean lad Ki seung yeung who went to swansea there for 7m yep he was good only 23 & over 50 caps great passer but maybe didnt flourish in scotland i liked him but i preffer wanyama or ledley in the middle...Ki is best suited to a better league than the fast & physical spl

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Apparently qpr will bid 14mill for bent. Que the 'get rid and invest elsewhere!'s

If I had to put money on where he ends up, QPR would be top of the list. I've never bought the idea of Liverpool being interested. He wouldn't fit next to Suarez and is too expensive for the bench.

QPR are desperate and seem to be willing to overpay for "Premier League experience". Look at how far it's gotten them. I think they will be in the relegation zone in January and once again will spend big to try and fix their issue.

Take the Bent money and use it to try and pry Sturridge from Chelsea, because that's a player I can see Liverpool making a run for.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Archived