FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Talk 2013

blackcountryvillain

Ba and Vlaar would be a strong partnership, I would think.

Definitely need help in Midfield, De Jong type of guy not afraid to be chippy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need a leader on the pitch.

Just shows how much we are missing Stan.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I think we need a leader on the pitch.

Just shows how much we are missing Stan.

LOL just said the same in another thread!!

Great minds and all that eh??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Okay with the transfer window just round the corner its clear to see that villa need to add! some good signings have been made so far but i feel its just not good enough & theyve only fine tuned the squad so how much do you think the board will give PL? What posistions would be priority? & who would you like to see sign?

for me id like to see some width in the team i like n'zog but ive never understood the hype tbh or the big transfers he's went for id like to see sebastian larsson come in but i doubt he'd leave sunderland i think chris eagles from bolton or aiden mcgeady from spartak moscow

id also wouldnt mind seeing another striker come in maybe jan klass hunterlaar if we push the boat out or am i getting ahead of myself

discuss?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Any ideas on which positions to target in the next transfer window. If so give a few examples if poosible.

Cheers :sph34r:

We need to get players in goal-scoring positions. Simple as that.

2426f5x.png

Archived