FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Talk 2013

blackcountryvillain

And I suppose he was crap as well

No he was brilliant but not when he was 30 odd, dwight yorke was brilliant but he'd probably thrive in the MLS

I'm not saying I've written off these signings but I'm not excited and I'm definitely not hopeful!!

I was excited about KEA, look at what's happened there

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he was brilliant but not when he was 30 odd, dwight yorke was brilliant but he'd probably thrive in the MLS

I'm not saying I've written off these signings but I'm not excited and I'm definitely not hopeful!!

I see what your saying

VILLA........ VILLA...... VILLA.....!

No he was brilliant but not when he was 30 odd, dwight yorke was brilliant but he'd probably thrive in the MLS I'm not saying I've written off these signings but I'm not excited and I'm definitely not hopeful!! I was excited about KEA, look at what's happened there
I did warn yu about KEA ,, I was rubbished by most on here even though I had seen him play more than most But I do se yur point

funniest.gif

Tell you what rawley, you aint half fond of this "I told you so" stuff!! Lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived