Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Joe Bennett

Means nothing if you aint there, IMO opinions mean nothing from people who dont attend games, looks like there are loads on here
Luckily your opinion means nothing to me (and everybody else apparently). I prefer to read comments from people who actually like supporting Aston Villa. Anyway I'll cough up $5000 next week to come and see them and sit behind you and p*ss on your head when you start bagging them, again and again and again. I bet your barbeques are lonely on your own!!!!!!!! Try this site mate - Ineedafriend.com.uk or perhaps this one Italkshit.com.uk
  • Upvote 3

Means nothing if you aint there, IMO opinions mean nothing from people who dont attend games, looks like there are loads on here

I know im not the most active person on the site, and am still learning about everything regarding football. I do read the threads everyday to get a better understanding of everything that is happening so I can make educated comments, but some people don't have the means to attend matches. I myself, live in Canada. I am a university student with student debt up to my eyeballs. I was under the impression. That the football community is a very inclusive community and the sport should be happy that other people around the world are interested in supporting. Sport brings people together for a common interest. You get to meet new people and learn new things. There are not a lot of things that upset or offend me, but reading your comments sounds like you are implying that because I can't attend games or because I live in another country, I don't deserve to be a part of this community. That's what upsets me.

• Upvote 1

I know im not the most active person on the site, and am still learning about everything regarding football. I do read the threads everyday to get a better understanding of everything that is happening so I can make educated comments, but some people don't have the means to attend matches. I myself, live in Canada. I am a university student with student debt up to my eyeballs. I was under the impression. That the football community is a very inclusive community and the sport should be happy that other people around the world are interested in supporting. Sport brings people together for a common interest. You get to meet new people and learn new things. There are not a lot of things that upset or offend me, but reading your comments sounds like you are implying that because I can't attend games or because I live in another country, I don't deserve to be a part of this community. That's what upsets me.

I wouldn't worry about his opinion, your a welcome addition to the site.

The violins are out ,,get over it . It's a forum ,nothing serious

I wouldn't worry about his opinion, your a welcome addition to the site.

Thanks! I appreciate that!

The violins are out ,,get over it . It's a forum ,nothing serious

Fair enough! Moving on

Don't let this Clark Kent (aka 'Superman') imitation character upset you, Klein.

He is one of these 'holier than thou' merchants, not worth the time of day (or night).

Keep your chin up ! :thumbup:

Shocking defender, going out to find his level.
:confused: Based on what evidence ?

Don't let this Clark Kent (aka 'Superman') imitation character upset you, Klein.

He is one of these 'holier than thou' merchants, not worth the time of day (or night).

Keep your chin up ! :thumbup:

Ha ha no worries. I'm over it. There are a lot of really good people on here and that's good enough for me! Momentary nerve struck but I shook my head and I'm all good!

• Upvote 1

^Don´t worry mate. I got a bit high blood pressure too, reading that one comment, but, I´m planning to continue my lifelong support to Aston Villa, even though I´m from abroad and never been at Villa Park. Maybe someday... And yes, I still find it exciting to watch every possible Villa game from telly or via internet, because that is the closest thing I manage living here in Finland..

If some Superman(moran) thinks otherwise, he can shovel his opinions up his *rse, sideways.

Ja kuka tietää, ehkä jonain päivänä tulen ja tungen ne mielipiteet tyypin perseeseen henkilökohtaisesti.

Now try to translate that ! UTV !