Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loyalvillan

Stefan Moore (1998-2005)

Considering that Stefan was supposed to be the better of the Moore Brothers and was also supposed to be the next big Academy Player out of Villa i was a little sad to hear some news today.

Stefan Moore is now Playing for The Adam & Eve pub team! He plays he debut for them against the Old Crown a week Saturday.

didn't he say "shaken ,not stirred"?...oh no, hang on that was Roger Moore....still a better footballer than either of the previous 2 mentioned... :wow:

Considering that Stefan was supposed to be the better of the Moore Brothers and was also supposed to be the next big Academy Player out of Villa i was a little sad to hear some news today.

Stefan Moore is now Playing for The Adam & Eve pub team! He plays he debut for them against the Old Crown a week Saturday.

Both Stefan and Luke Moore with a greater degree of dedication to training etc could have gone far in the game. Stefan Moore had as much as Agbonlahor and Luke Moore had the flashy skills. Luke Moore is still at Swansea but getting nowhere fast but hes got a fast car nice clothes and no doubt bottle blondes so what more could he want?......until the money runs out!

Both Stefan and Luke Moore with a greater degree of dedication to training etc could have gone far in the game. Stefan Moore had as much as Agbonlahor and Luke Moore had the flashy skills. Luke Moore is still at Swansea but getting nowhere fast but hes got a fast car nice clothes and no doubt bottle blondes so what more could he want?......until the money runs out!

Luke was being courted by Man U & Arsenal, if my memory's correct, when he was younger. So I think it was a massive scoop for Villa to secure his signature.

I always thought he was the better of the two.

Maybe if they'd taken the same route as the Gardner's things may have turned out differently.

Luke was being courted by Man U & Arsenal, if my memory's correct, when he was younger. So I think it was a massive scoop for Villa to secure his signature.

I always thought he was the better of the two.

Maybe if they'd taken the same route as the Gardner's things may have turned out differently.

It was actually Stefan who was being courted by Manure, Ferguson actually put him on the same level as Rooney,they were both 19/20 at the time. How times have changed eh?

I watched Stefan Moore play for Leamington in the conference north last year against my local team Hednesford town. He looked ok no better than the other 21 on the pitch