Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loyalvillan

Stefan Moore (1998-2005)

Loyalvillan    584

Considering that Stefan was supposed to be the better of the Moore Brothers and was also supposed to be the next big Academy Player out of Villa i was a little sad to hear some news today.

Stefan Moore is now Playing for The Adam & Eve pub team! He plays he debut for them against the Old Crown a week Saturday.

LaVillain    65

didn't he say "shaken ,not stirred"?...oh no, hang on that was Roger Moore....still a better footballer than either of the previous 2 mentioned... :wow:

POUTNEY    8

Considering that Stefan was supposed to be the better of the Moore Brothers and was also supposed to be the next big Academy Player out of Villa i was a little sad to hear some news today.

Stefan Moore is now Playing for The Adam & Eve pub team! He plays he debut for them against the Old Crown a week Saturday.

Both Stefan and Luke Moore with a greater degree of dedication to training etc could have gone far in the game. Stefan Moore had as much as Agbonlahor and Luke Moore had the flashy skills. Luke Moore is still at Swansea but getting nowhere fast but hes got a fast car nice clothes and no doubt bottle blondes so what more could he want?......until the money runs out!

AVFC nigel    29

Both Stefan and Luke Moore with a greater degree of dedication to training etc could have gone far in the game. Stefan Moore had as much as Agbonlahor and Luke Moore had the flashy skills. Luke Moore is still at Swansea but getting nowhere fast but hes got a fast car nice clothes and no doubt bottle blondes so what more could he want?......until the money runs out!

Luke was being courted by Man U & Arsenal, if my memory's correct, when he was younger. So I think it was a massive scoop for Villa to secure his signature.

I always thought he was the better of the two.

Maybe if they'd taken the same route as the Gardner's things may have turned out differently.

LaVillain    65

Luke was being courted by Man U & Arsenal, if my memory's correct, when he was younger. So I think it was a massive scoop for Villa to secure his signature.

I always thought he was the better of the two.

Maybe if they'd taken the same route as the Gardner's things may have turned out differently.

It was actually Stefan who was being courted by Manure, Ferguson actually put him on the same level as Rooney,they were both 19/20 at the time. How times have changed eh?

Aza    27

I watched Stefan Moore play for Leamington in the conference north last year against my local team Hednesford town. He looked ok no better than the other 21 on the pitch

B6!    631

Luke was supposed to be the better one wasn't he ?

AVFC nigel    29

Luke was supposed to be the better one wasn't he ?

Yes. Luke was being courted by Man U and Arsenal, apparently, so it was quite a coup for us to get him to sign.

Maybe being a Villa boy was the main thing for him.

merseyvilla    3

Luke was the star in the FA Youth Cup final. Shows you do need dedication to make it in the game, no matter how much potential and skill you possess.
Good on his brother though for wanting to still turn out and play despite all the knocks he would have taken from the game.

RSLegend    3

I watched Stefan Play in the odd game at step 5 and then step 4 of the non league pyrimid for st neots, ( I watch non league when prem isnt on) he virtually single handedly got them promoted to step 3.

wow what a player -he didnt even try and scored 100 goals in 85 games, best non league player I have ever seen (he was a ringer really)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Moore

mattlynch    0

Luke scored a hat trick at the Riverside when I was about 9. I remember being there thinking he was going to be the next Ronaldo. How I was wrong..