FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

[Official] Ron Vlaar agrees to 3 year deal

AVFC nigel

That's extremely wishful thinking lol.

Vlaars agent loos very much like the guy In the picture and there are rumours from all over the place now that this is happening.

Im a Feyenoord-fan and dutch. Vlaar is indeed in negotiation with Villa. He is an amazing defender and is so strong he bumped Dries Mertens from PSV into the flatscreen boarding! Nobody can beat Vlaar in strenght!! His shot is inaccurate but if on target always a goal!

He will be a hreat signing and I will be disappointed to see him go!

I as a Feyenoord fan wish Karim and Ron all the best at Villa!

Go Villa (or whatever you guys say ahha)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody, I just made a account here to get in this topic. I am a die-hard Feyenoord fan, 9 years seasonticket, and im 17...

Ask anything to me about El Ahmadi and Vlaar!

And yes, the picture where a bald guy with a phone in Villapark is indeed Ron Vlaar.

He is an amazing defender and his shot is a bot inaccurate but powerfull as hell. He shot through the net once in our competition!!!

Ask me anything about Karim or Ron!

Cheers lads!(that's what you say right?, im dutch i dont know :P)

Welcome to the site, I too am big on Vlaar and would be very very pleased with this signing. Sorry we seem to be targeting a lot of players from Feyenoord!

Welcome to the site, I too am big on Vlaar and would be very very pleased with this signing. Sorry we seem to be targeting a lot of players from Feyenoord!

Thats ok. Karim el Ahmadi was a absolute steal for €2.8 mil.

Vlaar on the other hand is captain and played Euros I will be happy if he goes for €8 mil or more. We have good replacements and we can use the money since our club was in a crisis...

We'll train the players and sell them to Villa k? :D

Guest 00bluehen

We'll train the players and sell them to Villa k? :D

LOL. We do the same for Manchester City lately, it seems...we just don't tend to feel as good about it!

Wonder if this will signal the departure for either Collins or dunne?

Hopefully both

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Hopefully both

I think dunne and collins are good defenders, they looked crap last season because they were constantly trying to cover for the useless Warnock and Hutton, thing is if lambert is building for the future and wants to start a fresh they can't really stay. I do however think that dunne could have a role at the club if he wanted to see out his contract.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

This is the iconic centre back we have been missing since the Mellberg and Laursen days.

So he deserves an iconic nickname...VLAAR(D) THE IMPALER!!!

Cant take credit though, i saw a fellow villan use it off Villatalk

Archived