FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

[Official] Ron Vlaar agrees to 3 year deal

AVFC nigel

Ron Vlaar was seen at VP today.

Flippin' exciting times if we're looking at signing this sort of quality.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The below picture is now doing the rounds on the web of him at VP, is this him?? is this VP?

37574943278066676691619.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Colours are right. Not the world's clearest picture but could be him, looks roughly similar.

Will believe it when he's waving his Villa shirt and shaking Lambert's hand.

2426f5x.png

and another!

ax14qecqaamkul.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

no way these are the same bloke?/ i dont really know the platyer but the picture seems to be 2 different guys?

no way these are the same bloke?/ i dont really know the platyer but the picture seems to be 2 different guys?

Aren't they just random people on a tour or something in the second picture with some woman snapping Lambert?

2426f5x.png

I dont know Anne, just passing on what i am picking up on the web.

I dont know Anne, just passing on what i am picking up on the web.

Yeah, I know. Just that the blokes in second picture look rather too old to be players and definitely don't think Klaar is either of them. Could be him in the first picture.

2426f5x.png

Archived