Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukedaw

Matthew Lowton (2012-15)

55 posts in this topic

Wouldnt mind seeing him pushed forward a bit but not good enough to be a premier league RB, prob the best crosser of the ball we have in the squad

Agree with this 100%! Not a premier league standard defender but can play with the ball at his feet and has a great cross, push him up the park.

Wouldnt mind seeing him pushed forward a bit but not good enough to be a premier league RB, prob the best crosser of the ball we have in the squad

I would agree with that, i would have done the same with Bennett on the left as well and go 4-4-2.......i think it's safe to say the 4-3-3 isn't really working.

i thim he shoulbe move further forward also got a quality cross on him nut him on the right gabby on the left and benteke and bent upfront

Seems deal done with burnley for lowton of around £1m but tising to £2m with add ons - like weimann a good first season under lambert but never recaptured that form in last 2 seasons.

Good luck to him - medical on monday being reported.

Watched him last night against Derby. He delivery some dangerous balls into the box - he may not be able to defend (which of our full backs can?) but he can at least beat the first man with a cross! Something we've been crying out for with the likes of Gestede and Kozak up front.