Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lukedaw

Matthew Lowton (2012-15)

well it sounds like it's messed with his wiring!
Something's not right, why would you want to live in Sheffield ? It's a sh*t hole !

Rumour mill is back in overdrive......apparently transferring back north to home as wife is too home sick and has left.

Its on twitter so don't get yer burning pitch forks ready yet.....but something's going on with the lad that's for sure.

Decent squad player but nothing more, just aslong as we get a proper rb in who can actually defend to replace him

Decent squad player but nothing more, just aslong as we get a proper rb in who can actually defend to replace him
He should be playing ,,if he his not fit in any way ,, why is he on bench ?

He should be playing ,,if he his not fit in any way ,, why is he on bench ?

Lack of numbers defensively?

I've heard plenty of rumours so I have no idea what's true and what isn't.

His wife being homesick is one but then Sheffield is hardly a million miles away so that's hard to believe, and then I heard he had been up to no good with a relation of Lamberts to.

Either way he is needed right now as for two games running Bacuna has been poor at right back and weather you rate Lowton or not, he is the best alternative we currently have available.

I would put Lowton and Albrighton in as at there best they are the 2 best crossers at the club and i believe that will help Benteke score the goals the most!

Rumour mill is back in overdrive......apparently transferring back north to home as wife is too home sick and has left.

Its on twitter so don't get yer burning pitch forks ready yet.....but something's going on with the lad that's for sure.

Another David Unsworth ? Watch him go to West Ham lol

I would put Lowton and Albrighton in as at there best they are the 2 best crossers at the club and i believe that will help Benteke score the goals the most!

Lowton yes, Albrighton NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 1

Was told today by a pretty reliable person what the issue is. There has been a rumour that has been along the lines of what I was told.

Basically Lowton's other half was home sick so returned to Sheffield, and Lowton followed suit but failed to inform the manager or club despite the club rules stating you have to stay within a set mile radius and all players are informed of this rule before they sign.

Apparently PL would of allowed this if Lowton had told him but he feels let dome by a player he feels he have a big opportunity. He reakons Lowton hasn't asked to leave the club as of yet despite all the media talk.

so what if he lives in sheffield as long as he at training and that on time whats the problem i think lowton at rb and bacuna at rm would be the best suited

so what if he lives in sheffield as long as he at training and that on time whats the problem i think lowton at rb and bacuna at rm would be the best suited
It's just a club policy. A lot of clubs do it nowadays.

Was told today by a pretty reliable person what the issue is. There has been a rumour that has been along the lines of what I was told.

Basically Lowton's other half was home sick so returned to Sheffield, and Lowton followed suit but failed to inform the manager or club despite the club rules stating you have to stay within a set mile radius and all players are informed of this rule before they sign.

Apparently PL would of allowed this if Lowton had told him but he feels let dome by a player he feels he have a big opportunity. He reakons Lowton hasn't asked to leave the club as of yet despite all the media talk.

Can't see that as the real issue. They used to have Pires driven to Bodymoor from London on a daily basis.

was reading an article that lambert said he may be in the team this weekend. hopefully u all get ur wish of watching this so called master mind do his work on the pitch, i dont remember the last game i saw him play a decent 90mins.

im not saying he is worse than bacuna but surely if he gets in the squad he can push bacuna up midfield, one thing about lowton is when on form he has a great cross on him which imo was badly needed in the fulham game.

little smile on my face thinking of the link up play between bacuna and lowton down the right, but surely if this was a brilliant tactic, wouldnt lambert have already tried it on the training ground ? or is he holding out in playing bacuna in the future and putting him on as a sub?

time will tell.

was reading an article that lambert said he may be in the team this weekend. hopefully u all get ur wish of watching this so called master mind do his work on the pitch, i dont remember the last game i saw him play a decent 90mins. im not saying he is worse than bacuna but surely if he gets in the squad he can push bacuna up midfield, one thing about lowton is when on form he has a great cross on him which imo was badly needed in the fulham game. little smile on my face thinking of the link up play between bacuna and lowton down the right, but surely if this was a brilliant tactic, wouldnt lambert have already tried it on the training ground ? or is he holding out in playing bacuna in the future and putting him on as a sub? time will tell.
West ham away , man of match for Villa

nope sorry i still dont remember lol
Lol,, well I thought he was , And actually he passed the ball better than anyone on the field against Fulham for the few minutes he was on lol

Lol,, well I thought he was , And actually he passed the ball better than anyone on the field against Fulham for the few minutes he was on lol

lol im not kidding ya, i think i nearly fell asleep towards the end of the fulham match, i dont recall anyone standing out as decent from us lol

lol im not kidding ya, i think i nearly fell asleep towards the end of the fulham match, i dont recall anyone standing out as decent from us lol
You are correct ,,I didn't say he stood out , just saw him make a pass to a team mate lol