Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lukedaw

Matthew Lowton (2012-15)

Strong whispers that Lowton has agreed a new deal and will sign by Thursday this week.

Lambert is not messing around

Strong whispers that Lowton has agreed a new deal and will sign by Thursday this week.

Lambert is not messing around

In the words of Jim Bowen on Bullseye to Benteke - Come and look what you could have won LOL

Tom Hopkinson @tomhop_people
Matt Lowton has agreed a new deal at Aston Villa. Four years. Should be signed and sealed by the end of the week #AVFC

Great stuff.

A lot of the papers are signing the new contract is closed to being signed! Great news when it happens!

when he scored i brought my gf out and was out on the tear shouting his name and villa ofcourse she said she had never seen me so happy lol

maybe im gay and lowtons on the cards lol

nah was amazing day and he was the icing on the cake, never really rated him through his season, like compare to westwood or even sylla but turned out to be amazing attacking and a joy to watch. hes one of those players in my head u forget about twhen they are doin a good job but notice certainly when they do a bad job (left back!!!!) well done, well deserved and i will pay more attention :)

Great stuff, more good news am real impressed with this lad----must surely be a future England right back!!

shows the right attitude on the pitch----and always always gives The Holte a wave----- :lolthumb:

Anyone know what is supposed to have happened between Lowton and Lambert?

ther is suggestions that they have fallen out but if u watched the start of the season or any game lowton has played at right back and how bacuna has came in to challenge for that position, on form i would pick bacuna any day of the week.

lowton did well attacking last year and i fail to remember how good he was actually at the back. defo better than bennett, stumbling block though for me is that bringing in these young players when they get demoted to the bench i would imagine ther ego or confidence takes a serious knock and might be hard for them to find form.

like if u remember albrighton against spurs he looked like he was playing for his life, but if he was to be given regular football do u think he would do that week in week out?? i would like to think so but it be a big risk in the sense that he has alot more shite performances to recent than good ones

He apparently has Domestic issues. He wife has left their home and gone back to Sheffield so I've been told
He could drive to body more Heath from Sheffield .