FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Milners Decline

Loyalvillan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw some stats about Milner today, 4th most successful tackles in the squad, and 3rd most interceptions...Not too bad, hes not a winger, i kept saying this when he played for us, he is simply not a winger, hes on the wing to give Johnson some protection because the manager knows his work rate and the fact that he will track back and help out defensively

mzjj.jpg

He is doing a job for England no doubt about that so some unfair criticism going his way and i would love to see him get a run at Centre Mid but that won't happen as he has to baby sit Glenn Johnson as he looks a liability.

He is doing a job for England no doubt about that so some unfair criticism going his way and i would love to see him get a run at Centre Mid but that won't happen as he has to baby sit Glenn Johnson as he looks a liability.

Agreed, if we had someone at right back like Ashley Cole i think we'd be more dangerous going forward, we could afford two quick tricky wingers either side much like Portugal (Ronaldo and Nani)

mzjj.jpg

instantly boring, up yer game as you are tiresome already

Whats your problem ? lost that scouse humour ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

someone from birmingham stole it :wow: as they are all massive thieves #5dayslater

It maybe 5 days later but some of us have been away with work.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Are you not allowed 5 days away from the forum then ?

Thats the impression I get mate lol

image.png

Archived