FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Milners Decline

Loyalvillan

think i've been clear on many occasions and if you can't or won't understand the topic being discussed then there is simply no point derailing the thread more than we have already done

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think i've been clear on many occasions and if you can't or won't understand the topic being discussed then there is simply no point derailing the thread more than we have already done

See the problem is when I've asked you the straightforward questions you refuse to answer them because you know that without FSG's investment you'd be spending more than you can afford.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

we would be in a similar situation to Rangers

Exactly, so without their money you wouldn't be able to buy the players you have been and it's this consortium clearing your debt which freed up the money for transfers so regardless of where the money has gone, transfers or debt clearing, it's their money not liverpools which has allowed you to operate at a high level. Now liverpools revenue will be cleared up to be spent and allow them to operate within their means but if you still had debts to pay off the revenue wouldn't be used for football players would it. Just because they haven't come in and said here's £300m for players doesn't mean they haven't invested heavily

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

so skyba are you satisfied in your numerous posts that Liverpool are run by a sugar daddy or have you successfully explained that you didn't really mean sugar daddy in the way most of the poulation understands the meaning of the phrase?

so skyba are you satisfied in your numerous posts that Liverpool are run by a sugar daddy or have you successfully explained that you didn't really mean sugar daddy in the way most of the poulation understands the meaning of the phrase?

Are you serious, you seriously debated with me over the turn of phrase. I was just explaining that whether you call it sugar daddy or consortium you're getting money pumped into you from an outside source just like city difference is they're still working towards the club being on an even keal which will happen eventually, maybe not for a log time but it will happen.

Your players are being paid for by an outside source not the clubs revenue, it just appears that way because the owners bought a club in debt that have a decent revenue stream and cleared the debt to free Up the revenue.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

you really are out of your depth once exposed, gave you an invitation to leave the subject with some sort of self respect but you continue with the nonsense

What the f*ck are you on about, self respect lol. Basically you seem to think that LFC are the greatest club and do everything by the book etc. you are buying players on borrowed money because as you admitted if the club hadn't been bought and had its debt paid off by mega rich owners you'd be up the creek wihout a paddle. Now did FSG buying Liverpool miraculously change their fortunes??? No, FSG's bank account did and no matter how you say it FSG paid off a shed load of debt that the club otherwise would have had to hence freeing up money for the manager to spend.

Just because they're doing it in a more sensible way than city and IMO a sly doesn't make it any less different.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

fsg reduced the wage bill, city's thru the roof

fsg bought a football club and this is evidence of sugar daddy behaviour, I see it as getting a club for a bargain price and they have added more value by just wiping the debt and finding a new kit supplier for considerably more money than adidas

spent no extra money out of their own pockets, city have spent vast amounts beyond their means

city faked a sponsorship deal to try and satisfy the FFP rules in their favour and still are nowhere near balancing the books. Liverpool have a legitimate sponsor

which one is a sugar daddy owner and which one is just, well, a regular owner living within it's means

Liverpool are not the greatest club, they are a club trying to be run sensibly

FSG still have everythin to prove, they are what they are and in no way am I waving a flag for them

he has dramatically disimproved, but he has a premier league winners medal in his arse pocket, and a bulging bank balance so i'm sure this will comfort him somewhat.....

Archived