FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Milners Decline

Loyalvillan

would love for them to invest a little on top of what the club generates and be willing to write it off but then they wouldn't be smart buisness men looking for a return when they decide it's time to cash in on their investment, Liverpool is not their personal play thing like the other two clubs who are the definition of sugar daddy owners

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they wouldn't of bought the club, they sold players to allow kenny to invest 30m net of the clubs cash that it generates without any money put in from their own pockets

Right and the players they sold were bought with the debt that was cleared by the new owners so this is their money. I don't see how you don't understand this? If a club runs up debt to buy players and then that debt is paid off by new owners the borrowed money is still in the club in assets only difference is that the owners pay off the debt instead of giving the club money to spend, it's no different than if Lerner were to give us £100m to spend this summer.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

wrong, the debt was created by saddling the purchase price as the responsibility of LFC as I mentioned previously, try and keep up. FFP dictates that you can't spend much beyond what the club generates on players and that is what attracted our new owners and is what they are doing.

wrong, the debt was created by saddling the purchase price as the responsibility of LFC as I mentioned previously, try and keep up. FFP dictates that you can't spend much beyond what the club generates on players and that is what attracted our new owners and is what they are doing.

Right so the debt at Liverpool was not their responsibility and it didn't need paying off then, so FSG coming in and paying of those debts free'd up no money whatsoever then? Lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

you said the debt was created by buying players and I really don't understand by anythin you have said that indicates that we are owned by a sugar daddy. you have offered nothing credible to even suggest we will spend beyond the clubs means like a f**kin sugar daddy owner would do

you said the debt was created by buying players and I really don't understand by anythin you have said that indicates that we are owned by a sugar daddy. you have offered nothing credible to even suggest we will spend beyond the clubs means like a f**kin sugar daddy owner would do

Why are you so hooked up of the turn of phrase sugar daddy?? That's not what I'm talking about I don't give a f*ck if it's called sugar daddy or not.

Fact of the matter is the club was in a load of debt which they needed to clear. yes??

If that debt wasn't cleared by the consortium that bought you and you was purchased at the correct value the club would still have to clear the debt. Yes??

So if the club still had debt to clear the clubs profits would be far less than they are which would mean you wouldn't have as much money to spend on players. Yes??

So if these debts weren't written off to opperate at the level you are you'd have to spend beyond your means. Yes??

So regardless of whether the owners pumped money into the club to buy players or pumped money into the club to pay off debt you're still spending money that otherwise you wouldn't and shouldn't have.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

you told everyone that liverpool were run by a sugar daddy and you have failed on many occasions to try and explain it

none of what you have just posted has happened

don't know about milner goin backwards but skyba certainly has

you told everyone that liverpool were run by a sugar daddy and you have failed on many occasions to try and explain it

none of what you have just posted has happened

don't know about milner goin backwards but skyba certainly has

Typical scouse fan. Blinded by their clubs own sense on importance.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

jesus christ you constantly post rubbish and have no relevant point, embarrassed for yer

Ok so what you're saying is Liverpool had no debt and the new owners have paid off no debt whatsoever??

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived