FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Milners Decline

Loyalvillan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's your opinion.

to be instrumental for me you have to play a key role and be a player that is a reason for the success which IMO Milner and Barry were neither for Citeh.

You don't hear people say that a certain player was instrumental in the success of a club just for turning up

Tell that to Barry, Milner, Lescott ect..... Especially tell that to Carlos Tevez......According to your train of thought we can off load several players who were not instrumental last season? Gabby, Albrighton, Bannon N'Zogbia would and should be on the list according to your thinking.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Tell that to Barry, Milner, Lescott ect..... Especially tell that to Carlos Tevez......According to your train of thought we can off load several players who were not instrumental last season? Gabby, Albrighton, Bannon N'Zogbia would and should be on the list according to your thinking.

No you're taking what I'm saying and turning into into absolute bollocks. If we were to lose a lot of our best players from an already poor team we'd be even more pants without replacing them with equal or better players, if Barry and Milner were to leave man city they wouldn't need replacing because they have better players and although they've played many games they've only played their part they've not been their best performers or done anything that has influenced the team.

Say what you like but again in MY opinion they've been nothing but squad players for city and have done nothing to stand out in that squad

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

they bought an undervalued asset for the debt purchase price. suggar daddys are the russian and citys royal family who spend more money than the club earns. show me credible evidence to back up your suggar daddy statement

If your debts weren't paid off by your new owners you wouldn't have the amount of revenue you've got to spend on players so whether they're paying off your debts or giving you money for transfers they're still giving the club money.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Speak to many Man City fans and they will tell you what a great season Barry has had. He has performed and was one of the regular picks in a world class squad, surely says something about how instrumental Mancini has thought he has been.

If your debts weren't paid off by your new owners you wouldn't have the amount of revenue you've got to spend on players so whether they're paying off your debts or giving you money for transfers they're still giving the club money.

so they are not sugar daddy owners like the other two I mentioned

You cant deny the contribution that Barry has made to Citeh, a steady ship in violent waters if you will (it pains me to say that!lol)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

so they are not sugar daddy owners like the other two I mentioned

Still a sugar daddy because they're pumping money into the club regardless of where the money is spent. If they gave into you for transfers the money used to buy players would be used to pay of debts so it's the same difference. Just because you're not getting money on the level that Chelsea and man city are doesn't make it not true.

Here let me say it another way, if you didn't have a billionaire corporation that owned you and you was owned my Steve mcskint with the grand total I £1 in his bank account would Liverpool be able to spend the money on players that they have??

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

claptrap

every owner has to purchase a club and FSG bought us on the cheap as explained and are spending money within a defined budget of surplus money generated by the club will be pumped back into the squad, not from their own pockets

Archived