FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Milners Decline

Loyalvillan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry and Milner between them........doubled their paycheck...F.A Cup winners medals, P.L winners medals, CL football last season and next season

w**ker Young...Regular England place, CL football,full bank account, Downing....ha ha ha .........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like the only step backwards to me was Downing, unless your his bank manager.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Barry and Milner between them........doubled their paycheck...F.A Cup winners medals, P.L winners medals, CL football last season and next season

w**ker Young...Regular England place, CL football,full bank account, Downing....ha ha ha .........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like the only step backwards to me was Downing.

Barry and Milner although have those trophies IMO you wouldn't say that either of them were instrumental in the winning of any of those trophies.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

can laugh at downing but he won a trophy, if yer judging people on winning stuff and the money they earn then everyone mentioned by lavillain apart from young disregarding a healthy bank balance has not stepped backwards, If you would of discussed individual form and contribution not being up to par then you would of had a valid point like skyba

can laugh at downing but he won a trophy, if yer judging people on winning stuff and the money they earn then everyone mentioned by lavillain apart from young disregarding a healthy bank balance has not stepped backwards, If you would of discussed individual form and contribution then you would of had a valid point like skyba

I'd say downing has taken a side step IMO, Liverpool were fortunate to say the least to win a trophy and IMHO I believe that Liverpool are on the edge of the same cliff we were when we bought him, your last season was kinda like our GH season apart from you had a decent cup run and then this season without some serious improvement I can see Liverpool struggling in the lower half of the table especially if the £20-30m budget I've heard about is accurate.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I don't think Barry has done too bad to be honest, Milner i rate highly but isn't getting the game time, Young has looked very good for United at times just needs more consistency. Downing i don't think was EVER that brilliant, in his last season with us he was the best player in a VERY poor performing team, much like Ireland last season. I hope he never gets any kind of form back, he's a snake, i don't mind players leaving but the way he did it after we bought him injured and turned him into an England international, and after saying sh*t like "even if Villa get relegated i'll stay with them and try to repay the club for what they have done for me". We all know most players don't give a sh*t about their club, but Downing owed us more than handing in a transfer request the moment another club comes sniffing, especially at a time when we were struggling. It was a time i think most Villa fans felt stung, so f*ck Downing.

I'd say downing has taken a side step IMO, Liverpool were fortunate to say the least to win a trophy and IMHO I believe that Liverpool are on the edge of the same cliff we were when we bought him, your last season was kinda like our GH season apart from you had a decent cup run and then this season without some serious improvement I can see Liverpool struggling in the lower half of the table especially if the £20-30m budget I've heard about is accurate.

think we underperformed and we can improve without much investment. bottom half is way off the mark, it's like you project villas problems onto Liverpool

domestic cup run couldn't of gone much better, beat some crackin teams on the way, did let ourselves down a little in both finals. defence was boss all season, putting the ball into the back of the net is where we seriously fucked up sayin that opposition teams only really needed a chance and they scored so having the third best defesive record was maybe a bit misleading

Barry and Milner although have those trophies IMO you wouldn't say that either of them were instrumental in the winning of any of those trophies.

Barry 34 starts last season, Milner 29 starts last season, that's not counting coming off the bench, pretty instrumental in my eyes.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Archived