FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Milners Decline

Loyalvillan

Considering he has spent much of the season warming the bench at Citeh and his quite frankly dire performances so far in the Euros do you think his career has gone backwards since leaving?

I think players like Milner need to play to keep at their best like most players i suppose but he looks half the player he was at Villa!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends what he's been told to do for England, but he can do better, like yer say his form isn't up to previous levels and game time always helps.

has anyone set the world alight since leaving villa? Maybe you lot have the knack of selling at the right time and for glorious money

depends what he's been told to do for England, but he can do better, like yer say his form isn't up to previous levels and game time always helps.

has anyone set the world alight since leaving villa? Maybe you lot have the knack of selling at the right time and for glorious money

Ashley "w**ker" Young has done alright as did Dwight Yorke...maybe its only Man U that get the best of em?

not forgetting Gary Cahill

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Downing has had a great season at Liverpool !!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Not many do well after leaving the villa. I think the problem for the current crop of deserters is that they've gone for money and not footballing reasons and IMO that's always going to end in poor performances because they will end up sat on the bench.

Yorke, Cahill and even young left us because they were either moving to a higher profile club to better their careers or in Achilles chance for the opportunity to play whereas downing, Milner and Barry all left for the £££££ and knew there would be a decent chance they'd be bench warming or in downings case part of a team on the decline just like we were 2 seasons ago.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Not many do well after leaving the villa. I think the problem for the current crop of deserters is that they've gone for money and not footballing reasons and IMO that's always going to end in poor performances because they will end up sat on the bench.

Yorke, Cahill and even young left us because they were either moving to a higher profile club to better their careers or in Achilles chance for the opportunity to play whereas downing, Milner and Barry all left for the £££££ and knew there would be a decent chance they'd be bench warming or in downings case part of a team on the decline just like we were 2 seasons ago.

yeah yorke was quality for a few years

Peter Crouch!

Meh, I don't think crouch has ever been that great, he's a good player to bring off the bench to change the dynamics but I wouldn't want him as a main striker.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived