FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Paul Lambert Sacked (merged Topics)

lukedaw

I'm glad the deal is done, it's a superb appointment for Villa. I now feel very optimistic about things to come, although it may be a while before we see concrete evidence of the change for the better that we all hope for. I'm looking forward with great interest to see what Paul Lambert does in the transfer market and how the team will be organised. The most immediate unanswered question is now- What is the back room line up going to be?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lerner should be congratulated, quiet and professional, and got the man we all wanted (aside from OGS, which was out of his control).

The good times will return! 40k+ at VP again!

I always said we would not appoint a manager untill Liverpool did!! i love being a smarty!!

Absolutely delighted, well done Randy and co. Its important we give Lambert time as we have been in major decline for the last two seasons and he can't turn us around overnight but its great to have positive vibes coming from VP again and I really do believe Lambert has the makings of a great manager.

I can't help but feel we have pulled off the better deal over Liverpool !

smoking.gif #influenceovertheforum

pleased for yer lads

Haven't felt this optimistic about the club in a long time. Great appointment this, don't think we could have gotten anyone better.

He needs time to get his own players and own squad so I think we should be aiming for a mid-top half finish next season and take it from there.

Welcome aboard Paul :D

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

On a more serious note.....Paul Lambert is officially our manager.........Could somebody living in the Nuneaton area please check all the local hospitals and clinics and any police reports to see if anyone has been admitted to a hospital with a severe case of head exploding?

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

On a more serious note.....Paul Lambert is officially our manager.........Could somebody living in the Nuneaton area please check all the local hospitals and clinics and any police reports to see if anyone has been admitted to a hospital with a severe case of head exploding?

:lol: :roll:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Welcome p lambert.hope for a better season but we must give him a full season before judging him.so all supporters and players and staff rejoice in the sacking of the last manager and welcome MR PAUL LAMBERT

Hahaha...

What really baffles me is how they're callIng him greedy like we're some sort of oil rich club lol. We're skint lol, maybe have a fair amount more than norwhich but then again so do many clubs including ones in the Championship.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

If he'd have gone to Liverpool it would have been different.

If he'd gone to Liverpool I could have accepted it, but I genuinely don't think he'll achieve anything with Villa.

I wish him well he has done a great job for us, but I thought he would have gone to a big club and not a club which is a small suburb of Handsworth

If he'd gone to a team in the top 6 it would have been different.

not very christian from the norwich fans is it

Archived