FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Paul Lambert Sacked (merged Topics)

lukedaw

How things change when AM was appointed I was really disappointed, now PL has been appointed I am like a child at Christmas opening the main present! :)

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite happy with this! I must admit I got a bit swept up in OGS-mania but it seems like we have the best person in charge for the present situation.

Now the real transfer fun speculation begins! :wow:

Cricket is rained off ---but the sunshine news which has made my day-- is the appointment of Paul Lambert,

have to say--a massive

well done to Randy and P.F.----

am now really looking forward to next season-----

Welcome to "The Famous Aston Villa" Paul Lambert---------this could be a marriage made in footballing heaven,----

we the faithful must now get right behind the club,the owner, the manager, and whoever his chosen men are,

The good times are around the corner,and i can see the missing 6,-7,000 eventually returning---

The Mighty Lion----slumbers no nore----

Yippee Hi Heyy---- Yippeee Hi Hoeeeeeee

Villa Till I Die------- :thumbsup:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Pleased its finally sorted, things look on the up after a depressing last season.

Now who we going to sign?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Well, he was the best managare we could realistically sign, so I'm quite happy.

The important thing is that he realizes that Aston Villa isn't Norwich.

Thats the glass half empty.

Its been a long few weeks since AM was dumped. I was very nervous that this managerial chaos would drag into mid summer...& end up w/ another panic maneuver....

I have a really good feeling about this PL selection... believe it will take Villa to the next level...!!!!!

Besides watching some youngers getting quality time, last season was soooo painful. I'm very much looking forward for a more "entertaining" style of play. Will give PL a special welcome during the Philadelphia Union match this summer...:)

Archived