FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Paul Lambert Sacked (merged Topics)

lukedaw

Pleased we have our man and Randy has finally apointed someone the majority are happy with¡

Dont see Holt being a bad siging if he can continue his form, get him in for less than 5 mill on about 30k would be a good replacement for heskey Imo.

hutton to go!!!

Did you hear what's that norwhich director said yesterday??

He said that the reported £25m we have to spend on players isn't enough to buy grant Holt lol.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you hear what's that norwhich director said yesterday??

He said that the reported £25m we have to spend on players isn't enough to buy grant Holt lol.

Holt at his age is worth 7 million max, the fact he has handed in a transfer request diminishes he value somewhat!! Puts the buyer in the driving seat!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i also have a feeling that the reported 25 million could be exceeded if we can attract the right Players!

And depending on performances up to January nore could be avaliable

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Absolutely delighted, well done Randy and co. Its important we give Lambert time as we have been in major decline for the last two seasons and he can't turn us around overnight but its great to have positive vibes coming from VP again and I really do believe Lambert has the makings of a great manager.

I can't help but feel we have pulled off the better deal over Liverpool !

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Absolutely delighted, well done Randy and co. Its important we give Lambert time as we have been in major decline for the last two seasons and he can't turn us around overnight but its great to have positive vibes coming from VP again and I really do believe Lambert has the makings of a great manager.

I can't help but feel we have pulled off the better deal over Liverpool !

I think he will be given time.

It's kinda feeling a little like when MON was first appointed and I'm just hoping that Lerner will invest and this time he doesn't pull the plug after a couple seasons..

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

First - can we close the "RL Selling up" thread now? I'm not sure how much more proof is needed that its not happening anytime soon.

Second - I hope all those who went to VP to protest the AM hire will go to greet and welcome PL.

Third - why no love for Grant Holt? For one, he has shown he can score goals under PL, but most of all.........

......his name! What a fit for a goal scorer at VP to be named Holt. Can you imagine if Stevens got a run in a match and scored?

"Gardner to Holman, across to Ireland, to Holt.....Enda!!!!!". The Holt-Enda combination could be epic!!!!

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

First - can we close the "RL Selling up" thread now? I'm not sure how much more proof is needed that its not happening anytime soon.

Second - I hope all those who went to VP to protest the AM hire will go to greet and welcome PL.

Third - why no love for Grant Holt? For one, he has shown he can score goals under PL, but most of all.........

......his name! What a fit for a goal scorer at VP to be named Holt. Can you imagine if Stevens got a run in a match and scored?

"Gardner to Holman, across to Ireland, to Holt.....Enda!!!!!". The Holt-Enda combination could be epic!!!!

I obviously don't think RL will sell now BUT, MON was hired by doug just before he sold to Lerner so you never know lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

I obviously don't think RL will sell now BUT, MON was hired by doug just before he sold to Lerner so you never know lol

So I guess you're going to keep all those 9ft banners?

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Archived