FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Paul Lambert Sacked (merged Topics)

lukedaw

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always said we would not appoint a manager untill Liverpool did!! i love being a smarty!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Fantastic, it feels better to be a villa fan than it did already,, it's good that in his career he has seen a lot of lower league games and players, I'm sure there are some gems out there,, take a chance Rhodes Huddersfield, been smashing them in last 3 seasons,, Johnson, sawcross, Williams Swansea, pilkington,

Out guzzan, delph , defonso, dunne, Hutton,

Villa till I die!! Morning world!!!!

Happy days! Roll on the new season and the new signings. Slightly concerned Grant Holt will follow him to VP. I rather he didn't.

Even as a replacement for Heskey??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Pleased we have our man and Randy has finally apointed someone the majority are happy with¡

Dont see Holt being a bad siging if he can continue his form, get him in for less than 5 mill on about 30k would be a good replacement for heskey Imo.

hutton to go!!!

Archived