Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Eurovision Song Contest

EUROVISION WINNERS SWEDEN 2012...well done quality tune

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I think we should send adele next year just to prove its all politics. If someone from the uk can break amrican and be one of the highest grossing artists in the world but not win the eurovisions surely that would prove its a joke and then encourage us to just stop entering lol.

or go 1 better and enter black sabbath, 1 song from Ozzy will guarantee 2 things... 12 pts from the Scandinavian countries and withdrawal of all future invites to the 'competition'.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

swedens outfit would wipe the floor with adele..& what chance did the uk have with humperdin c'mon really guys,,is it such a suprise why the uk are hated

cant get passed the fact we have had good performers entered in the passed tho and still get nothing... i admit i didnt see many of the performances, i generally only watch it for the scores as it can be funny... or used to be years ago, but it is only about looking after friends and neighbours now.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

That Swedish song was sh*t !!!!!!! It's the type of song you expect to be blasting out of some little chavs saxo in the maccy d's car park lol.

To be fair all eurovisions songs are usually shite.. Best bit about this year was the guy reading out finlands scores lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

That Swedish song was sh*t !!!!!!! It's the type of song you expect to be blasting out of some little chavs saxo in the maccy d's car park lol.

To be fair all eurovisions songs are usually shite.. Best bit about this year was the guy reading out finlands scores lol

Okay this yr wasnt the best but c'mon swedes song was quality & a deserved winner...ah yon finald fella lol

Ireland beat us lol but we managed to beat Norway at 2 things tonight!

Get well soon Petrov

Thought id bump last yrs thread instead of starting a new one! Well its that time of year lads n lassie's Eurovision 2013 finals starts tonight ive heard moldova's effort not good i must say not as good as the last 2 efforts in 2010 & 2011

http://www.eurovisionlive.com/

france up 1st ok at best imo nothing will beat france's jessy matadors song though

song no,2. from lithuania bit better