Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Eurovision Song Contest

I suppose we can take some vicarious pleasure in that it was Portugal, who is England's oldest ally (Treaty of Windsor, 1386), who has won the Song Contest. :biggrin:

AVFC RFC SAFC

Who was on before Britain last night Dimitri? I thought they sounded decent.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

12 minutes ago, avstu said:

Who was on before Britain last night Dimitri? I thought they sounded decent.

norway i think going by my posts yep they were ok stu,sweden were the best of the scandanavian nations imo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

norway i think going by my posts yep they were ok stu,sweden were the best of the scandanavian nations imo

I won't pretend that I sat there and watched it all as I struggled with it haha.

I watched it in patches - kept flicking. I was another watching the boxing haha.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Just glad we didn't win it as it would then be held here next year, can you imagine the hype in the media.

1 minute ago, avstu said:

I won't pretend that I sat there and watched it all as I struggled with it haha.

I watched it in patches - kept flicking. I was another watching the boxing haha.

nothing wrong to admitting yer a fan stu I wont think any less of ye,dont care what anyone else thinks,its f**cking great lets be honest id love to go to a live finals show,my dream is an indy Scotland taking part & winning it with the proclaimers singing some shite,....''Heelloo,Scotland,from Serbia,you beautiful people,..Scotland 12 points'' ETC:biggrin:

1 minute ago, dorset lion said:

Just glad we didn't win it as it would then be held here next year, can you imagine the hype in the media.

Don't be bitter mate yer European,deal with it!!!!:biggrin:

''Hello,Europe from London,Moldova...12 pts''

3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

nothing wrong to admitting yer a fan stu I wont think any less of ye,dont care what anyone else thinks,its f**cking great lets be honest id love to go to a live finals show,my dream is an indy Scotland taking part & winning it with the proclaimers singing some shite,....''Heelloo,Scotland,from Serbia,you beautiful people,..Scotland 12 points'' ETC:biggrin:

Didnt Noel Gallagher hint that he would team up with Paul Weller to write a song for it?

Mellberg_Signature.png

3 minutes ago, avstu said:

Didnt Noel Gallagher hint that he would team up with Paul Weller to write a song for it?

I don't know,but as popular as they are & big names in the music industry,they just haven't got the EV factor imo