FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Darren Bent (Loan To Fulham)

LaVillain

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool are apparently interested and if they want him I'm pretty sure they'd stump up the cash.

stuff liverpool, we need to keep him and buy players that can feed him, you just dont sell your best players just because players around him are not doing their stuff, you replace the the players around him and build up, even with 3/4quality players around him we could be a far better team than what we are.saying that a couple of replacements in defence also want looking at.

stuff liverpool, we need to keep him and buy players that can feed him, you just dont sell your best players just because players around him are not doing their stuff, you replace the the players around him and build up, even with 3/4quality players around him we could be a far better team than what we are.saying that a couple of replacements in defence lso want looking at.

Right ok sonar build this one dimensional team all around bent and his goals then what??? What happens I he's not performing or he gets injured?? We'll be back to what people moaned about when MON was here, no plan B

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Right ok sonar build this one dimensional team all around bent and his goals then what??? What happens I he's not performing or he gets injured?? We'll be back to what people moaned about when MON was here, no plan B

whats all this plan b? m u dont have a plan b, neither do arsenal or chelsea if you have a good enough team you dont need a plan b, so in that case, build the team into one good enough to not need a plan b c d e f g etc, etc, etc. and as ive said, you dont do that by selling your best players, you have a good squad and a good sub squad, the only plan you need is to work out who to put on when someone is injured or banned, not much of a plan is it?

why do we have to build a team around bent? we just need to keep him, simple as.

we need to build a team, yes and bent should be part of it.

why do we have to build a team around bent? we just need to keep him, simple as.

thats putting it mild and simple and i agree with you deano.

You have to build a team sound bent because otherwise he's pointless, he needs the team set up to provide him with chances otherwise he's doing nothing.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

you need a team set up to provide any striker with chances.

Not in the same way bent does, Rooney can pick up the ball from the halfway line and create, the same can be said for many I the greats but bent has to have the ball put on a plate for him inside the box, his composure in these situations is unquestionable but I think we need a striker who can add more than just goals from inside the box.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Not in the same way bent does, Rooney can pick up the ball from the halfway line and create, the same can be said for many I the greats but bent has to have the ball put on a plate for him inside the box, his composure in these situations is unquestionable but I think we need a striker who can add more than just goals from inside the box.

Jimmy Greaves the greatest ever English goalscorer scored 99.50 of his goals inside the box. Bent scores goals (its in the record books) but Albrighton and N'Zogbia have not suppled him with anything all season.

Agbonlahor is a complete waste of space. If MONs willing to pay 12 Mil more fool him. Ill even drive him up!

POUNTNEY

Archived