Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boldfinger

One Last Tipple

boldfinger    132

right guys, the last home game of the season is upon us.

Addies here we come, as usual one and all welcome.

The last turn out was superb lets see if we can match it.

Everyone if possible bring some kind of shot (we toast for luck so i think we need to do a lot of bloody toasting).

all those going sign up.

p.s no moaning, miserable b'stds allowed.

B6!    633

right guys, the last home game of the season is upon us.

Addies here we come, as usual one and all welcome.

The last turn out was superb lets see if we can match it.

Everyone if possible bring some kind of shot (we toast for luck so i think we need to do a lot of bloody toasting).

all those going sign up.

p.s no moaning, miserable b'stds allowed.

I am in, but will be driving so only toast will be with butter n jam !!!!!!

AnneMc    265

Bank Holiday on the Monday so hopefully plenty will be out for our last home game.

Thought I had my Spurs-supporting FiL in tow but he's going on one of the official coaches now so I'll be travelling from Bristol on the Sunday morning and shall bring something apt to toast the boys with.

Peever    238

Bank Holiday on the Monday so hopefully plenty will be out for our last home game.

Thought I had my Spurs-supporting FiL in tow but he's going on one of the official coaches now so I'll be travelling from Bristol on the Sunday morning and shall bring something apt to toast the boys with.

Bucky :hh:

freddy    155

Shot cups washed and ready------will be there --My Lord,-- after the compulsory visitation to Ali, Baba,s

be good to see a bit of sunshine, meet some mighty fine fellow Villans --and exercise the ol vocal chords --for one last time ,and kiss this awful home season goodbye!!!!

AnneMc    265

Bucky :hh:

LOL. I only brought the one bottle back from Ireland and it was consumed before the Sunderland game.

Wattsie got very excited when Loyal bought a round that day but we shouldn't be expecting a repeat of that as Loyal's saving up for his nice new blues' shirt...

astonvilla047.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Peever    238

LOL. I only brought the one bottle back from Ireland and it was consumed before the Sunderland game.

Wattsie got very excited when Loyal bought a round that day but we shouldn't be expecting a repeat of that as Loyal's saving up for his nice new blues' shirt...

astonvilla047.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now that's awesome hahaha. No round will beats Dorsets. :lol: !

hOltENdR    105

Now that's awesome hahaha. No round will beats Dorsets. :lol: !

that will take some beating.... 1 minute nothing turn around and theres a table full of stella cans... awesome.

dorset lion    356

just took a hammer to the piggy bank and am pleased to report ticket for k5 is in the post so i will see you all in the addies on sunday. :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh:

hOltENdR    105

Top man, this last home game looks to be a good 1, even if its only the gathering before hand, with a bit of luck the game wont be too bad either.

B6!    633

I am going to ask the Mrs to drop me off so can have a few !!!

boldfinger    132

I am going to ask the Mrs to drop me off so can have a few !!!

watch it mate you'll end up getting dragged shopping again!!!

Looks like we should have a good turn out again, glad Dorsets making it back........ do any of you guys owe him a stella?/??? lol

B6!    633

watch it mate you'll end up getting dragged shopping again!!!

Looks like we should have a good turn out again, glad Dorsets making it back........ do any of you guys owe him a stella?/??? lol

No she says that as she is dropping me off in town to go to Norwich away I have to drive.

Oh well, saved me a few quid lol

dorset lion    356

Dorsets got the VIlla bug now :lol:

It's like herpes, incurable. :D

And before you ask, no i don't have that.

Peever    238

It's like herpes, incurable. :D

And before you ask, no i don't have that.

Wahheyyy :lol:

Loyalvillan    584

I shall be also there to hopefully draw a line under this season! its been tough going Guys but we all stuck together and we are almost over the line!