Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bonheurjh

Son Heung-Min

3 posts in this topic

Height: 184cm

Top speed: 24.7 km/h(Messi : 24.9 km/h)

Club: HSV Hamburg

First game: in 2009, scored his first goal in his first match(that was when he was late 17(early 18))

2009-2010 pre-season against Chelsea, Arsenal, Lyon(france), Valecia, he scored 7 goals

2009-2010 scored 5 goals and made 4 assists in 7 matches but injured out earily in the season due to World cup qualification against Iran

2011-2012 pre-season he scored 23 goals and made 7 assists in 19 matches but injured out due to Asian cup against India(an abnormal tackle on his thigh)

2011-2012 back for remaining 7 matches, have played 5 matches and have scored 5 goals with 3 assists.

-------------

His father was a national football player in Korea, but he didn't shine much so, he taught his son "Son" everything he doesn't know, and everything he knows since his son was 3 years old.

after few years of basic skill training, he changed his son's daily plan to: shooting 300 free-kicks at many different spots, and dribbling through 6 players who he(the father) also taught. And he didn't forget to put his son on flexibility training and to teach him psychological actions that most defenders and goal-keepers make.

By the way, what I am stating atm isn't exaggerated a bit. So in 2009 this boy got into the world top 5 football prodigies list announced by BBC and Bild from Germany.

he is valued about 14 millions by Hamburg but I am sure by this winter as HSV might go down to the 2nd league, he will be valued about 4.5-6 millions.

For him, running 14 km per a match isn't a thing, he rather puts smile on his face all the time as if its only fun.538616_2980350513271_1397177859_32173049_620250536_n.jpg

Oh I got a news, that Arsenal made a bid on him 3.7Millions and now we are preparing 4 Millions.

<2010>

Im trying to delete this post as i didnt keep the guide line on the board. Sorry but theres no way i can find to delete this

I've seen this chap playing, he was moved around a lot in the game and finished in a more deep lying striking position having played wide on both sides. Looks pretty handy!