FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

'sick' Petrov Banner

jambovillain

Hey all!

New posting member here, normally just read the posts but felt the strong need to post after what was apparently witnessed yesterday by my fellow Hearts fans.

I am for the record a Hearts supporter from Edinburgh originally, now living in Eastside, and very much see Villa as my adopted second team.

Reading the Hearts forum this morning after our glorious Semi Final result against Celtic, I was utterly disgusted by the claims of a banner circulating pre match at a bowling club in Motherwell, produced by a bunch of 'so-called' Hearts supporters, but I rebuke that claim, these where merely attention seeking vermin cowards, who do not represent my club in anyway, shape or form. I am certain I speak for the vast majority of genuine Hearts supporters who are outraged at this act.

I do not wish to repeat the message on the banner, as they are perhaps the worst I have ever read directed at a player, a player I happen to admire greatly, as a person and a footballer, and those where my thoughts during his time at Celtic also, which is something very rare, taking a liking to an Old Firm player as a Hearts supporter.

There is plenty of comments regarding this at the HMFC Kickback forum, those who witnessed the banner pre match, and the outcome of when the banner was removed and burnt. These morons where certainly put in there place. So big respect to the Hearts fans who took the relevant action and dealt with the perpetrators.

Once again I express my deepest sadness at such an act having any link to my great club, lets hope they are weeded out and banned for life.

Peace

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109897-joe-ledley-tweetpetrov-banner/

Thanks for the post! I know what you are referring to and it was a disgusting act. Seemed like you guys got blamed for it when there was no proof. Whoever is responsible for it, is the lowest form of life. I doubt that person is even a football fan, just a low life looking for attention.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

good first post & welcome i seen the picture of the banner myself & was going to post it but didnt think it was appropiate or worth mentioning but i know geniune hearts fans & even huns & other fans of spl clubs wish stan all the best i have only heard of 2 vile remarks regarding stans illness but as you say cowards & not football fans!...ive always said that twitter/facebook bring out the bampots of the day & its a way vent their crap

btw its gonni be some final at hampden big edinburgh derby eh!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

good first post & welcome i seen the picture of the banner myself & was going to post it but didnt think it was appropiate or worth mentioning but i know geniune hearts fans & even huns & other fans of spl clubs wish stan all the best i have only heard of 2 vile remarks regarding stans illness but as you say cowards & not football fans!...ive always said that twitter/facebook bring out the bampots of the day & its a way vent their crap

Great post mate

How are they going to fill Hampden park for that game ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I'd put money on there being less empty seats at Villa park !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Thanks mate, just felt I had to clear it up with regards to blame being touted online and beyond at my clubs door.

As am sure you will be aware, there is a minority of scumbags who have infiltrated the great footballing name of Hearts, and used it simply as an expression to peddle their backwards anti-catholic/irish hate. I do not know what part of we have absolutely NO ties to a Loyalist affairs, Ulster, The Orange Order, Masonary or anything else relating to this agenda that has helped keep Scotland as a nation in the dark ages and on its knees for centuries. The 99% of our support utterly detest these clowns, and shall hopefully do their part in stamping them out for good!

On a lighter note.....I have literally been dreaming of such an occasion against our city rivals since I was a lil laddie, and now...here we are!! Unreal! Easily the biggest game in our history, without doubt! I am so fearful of the prospect of firstly not getting a ticket, and secondly actually losing to the hibs!

Thanks mate, just felt I had to clear it up with regards to blame being touted online and beyond at my clubs door.

As am sure you will be aware, there is a minority of scumbags who have infiltrated the great footballing name of Hearts, and used it simply as an expression to peddle their backwards anti-catholic/irish hate. I do not know what part of we have absolutely NO ties to a Loyalist affairs, Ulster, The Orange Order, Masonary or anything else relating to this agenda that has helped keep Scotland as a nation in the dark ages and on its knees for centuries. The 99% of our support utterly detest these clowns, and shall hopefully do their part in stamping them out for good!

On a lighter note.....I have literally been dreaming of such an occasion against our city rivals since I was a lil laddie, and now...here we are!! Unreal! Easily the biggest game in our history, without doubt! I am so fearful of the prospect of firstly not getting a ticket, and secondly actually losing to the hibs!

its gonni be massive for the city of edinburgh when i worked on the forth rail bridge back in 05 i worked with a load of hibbee's from craigmiller & niddrie area they will be dreaming of this too & what a way if they were to beat their rivals to end their 110 yr without the sfa cup...but i think hearts will win it imho .

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived