FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa Manager - Thread 1

avstu

New Signings  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings do you think Martin O'Neill will make between now and the close of the transfer window?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five or more

Nothing against Hughton, but Pardew proved what he is. CH is a good manager that can get a club promoted and keep them in the prem, but he's not going to be able to take that next step.

If our goal is to stay in the PL and be content with that, then sure, go for CH. we need to look at someone who can take us further.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing against Hughton, but Pardew proved what he is. CH is a good manager that can get a club promoted and keep them in the prem, but he's not going to be able to take that next step.

If our goal is to stay in the PL and be content with that, then sure, go for CH. we need to look at someone who can take us further.

Thats why i would have kept GH as director of football, CH doesn't have the reputation to attract top quality players but he is one of the best coaches in the country, Gh has a grat eye for talent but is a sh*t tactician and can't motivate his players. by bringing the 2 together we could get the best of both worlds.

My feeling on last season is we had a manger and assistant who were completely tactically naive, GMcA coul dmotivate a little but the management team was lacking a real vision of how to play, A vision CH could have brought. Too late now though

unless there is a take over or a major financial investment

if we stay up or go down

the only managers interested or who we could realistically get are

steve bruce

mick macarthy

paul ince

cowans/mcdonald

dean saunders

terry connor

but my choice would be a manager with a sh*t record as a manager

but a man i believe will be a top manager one day

that man is

roy keane

fliegetn0.gif

if we stay up or go down

steve bruce

mick macarthy

paul ince

cowans/mcdonald

dean saunders

terry connor

that man is

roy keane

How fuc*king much have you had to drink?

Get well soon Petrov

if we stay up or go down

steve bruce

mick macarthy

paul ince

cowans/mcdonald

dean saunders

terry connor

that man is

roy keane

Talk about scraping the barrel, there's already enough negative around without bringing some of these names in to the fold.

i have had 2 cups of coffee

and i would love a top manager like moyes or martinez to be villas next manager

or an up and coming one like rodgers or lambert

but maybe 1 or 2 on here should sniff my coffee or smell the beans

it aint going to happen , these blokes are not interested

be realistic , we are not the club we once was

like in the good old days when randy was willing to spend money

the purse is firmly shut now

because of the stupidity of martin o neil

fliegetn0.gif

Be interesting to see how well Norwich and Swansea do next year after their second year test in the prem. Many newly promoted fizzle out after they over achieve in first prem season. Can't see a top draw manager wanting the Villa job .... how i wish i was wrong though.

Be interesting to see how well Norwich and Swansea do next year after their second year test in the prem. Many newly promoted fizzle out after they over achieve in first prem season. Can't see a top draw manager wanting the Villa job .... how i wish i was wrong though.

yes it could well be a case of 2nd season syndrome for norwich and swansea next season

and a good season for villa and alex mcleish according to my crystal ball

fliegetn0.gif

Why are people still on houlliers back? The football was ten times better than it is now, we were linked with quality players and it would have got a lot better had he not had his heart problems.

People are seriously short sighted. Nice to see the disgraceful excuses of villa fans have since learnt their lesson about the constanters and chanting towards the manager. Only they did it to the wrong bloody manager!

mzjj.jpg

Archived