FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa Manager - Thread 1

avstu

New Signings  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings do you think Martin O'Neill will make between now and the close of the transfer window?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five or more

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I can't see Benitez coming, if we sack McLeish this week and offered him the job I think he'd turn us down, because I think he'd sooner wait his chances on getting the Spurs job if Harry takes the England job.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

whats the point voting

lambert , rodgers , moyes , martinez would not take the job

but mick mc carthy or steve bruce might

fliegetn0.gif

Reference Rodgers I believe he is targeted by Spurs, IF HR gets the England job. In that case we can strike him from our list.

Does anyone know if there is anything to substantiate this topic that RL is looking to out AM?, I can honestly see him still in charge at the start of next season.

F!"£$N NIGHTMARE

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

But if Spurs make the champions league would they want champions league experience to replace Redknapp. Benitez has won the champions league plus got Liverpool to a final in 2007, Rodgers I think will be linked but I'd put my money on Benitez heading there.

I HATE COV,

But if Spurs make the champions league would they want champions league experience to replace Redknapp. Benitez has won the champions league plus got Liverpool to a final in 2007, Rodgers I think will be linked but I'd put my money on Benitez heading there.

To be honest I would take practically anyone over AM, I fail to see how things could get worse.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

To be honest I would take practically anyone over AM, I fail to see how things could get worse.

I agree but don't think it will be Moyes or Benitez, Moyes is waiting for Fergie to retire plus Benitez will go for the spurs job.

I HATE COV,

Archived