FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa Manager - Thread 1

avstu

New Signings  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings do you think Martin O'Neill will make between now and the close of the transfer window?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five or more

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love Benitez but can't see it happening at all!

Benitez only likes to play foreign players, look how many english were in the liverpool team. He wouldn't get on well with our youth system.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Benitez only likes to play foreign players, look how many english were in the liverpool team. He wouldn't get on well with our youth system.

Our youth system is not going to make us challenge at the other end of the prem

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

With the current situaton at Villa surronding our finances and RL's ownership, what makes you think Rodgers or Lambert would leave secure jobs to take over at Villa?

Reading that back makes me sad, that i doubt Villa could attract the manager of Swansea or Norwich, how far we have fallen.

Have to agree...lets face it ...all we could attract last summer was a w**ker from SHA..

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Solkjear is a very good shout. Up and comer who would love to prove himself in the prem and learned his trade under arguably the greatest ever football manager.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived