FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer transfer talk

Maca-AVFC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt care if he did. We have been linked with Joe Lewis who I believe to be a hot prospect and he would require lower wages than that of Guzan. Chris Kirkland is also on a free this summer, I wouldnt mind him as a back up keeper.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

He isnt the finished product yet, but could well learn a hell of a lot of Shay Given.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Cant see Dempsey being sold from Fulham

He's 28. I don't see him leaving Fulham unless it's for a shot at CL football, but I don't see those clubs going for him. I would love to have him but I just don't see him making the jump to us unlesss there was some takeover and big funds were splashed.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Another thought.

It seem like dumpster diving, but is anyone else interested in some of blackburn's talent? Hoillett and Dann have been mentioned before, but what about N'zonzi or Ollsen?

Also, with Parker and Sandro at Spurs, and him coming off of an injury, what about Huddlestone?

I'll throw a shout for Scott Sinclair or Brek Shea again since i think we need another winger.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

I'd offer Fulham N'Zogbia for Dempsey as I really dont think he's happy at Villa. It also depends on who else wants away or leaves,plus the amount we have to spend as well as to the type of targets we can go after.

I think we really need to look for a replacement for Petrov and Dunne as well as they are both getting to the end of their shelf life.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Just wondering does anyone know much about the two guys released by rangers today, is there any young taent uo there that we might be able to pick up on a free cos as i understand it if the contracts are terminated we can sign them and outthem straight into the squad.

Archived