FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more fuel for skyba

brendan rogers turns down approach to speak to Liverpool

to be fair your lot do themselves no favours.. i was listening to talksport yesterday and the amount of talk about Guardiola and Mourinho from fans was incredible, and that fat useless c**t Quinn acting like Liverpool are the marquee club in world football. no one would be suprised with a massive overhaul and a strong rebuilding season and Liverpool to become contenders at the top again, but until that happens your fans need to realise where they finished, and why they finished there. Everton, for the next year, are the top club in Liverpool.. just like West Brom can rightfully call themselves the top club in Birmingham. it's all about the here and now, everybody knows Liverpool's history just like we all know Villa's and that WBA will NEVER be bigger than Villa, but right here and right now, they're better than us.

don't know why i ranted, maybe just to call Micky Quinn a USELESS FAT c**t... it's just annoying one minute hearing people laughing at Villa because our fans think we'd have a shot at AVB.. then Liverpool fans taken 100% serious when they say that Mourinho or Guardiola would be honoured to be at Anfield next season.

isn't it pretty standard for the dross of any support to phone in talk shows or send texts into ssn and the like, obviously you will hear it more from a vastly supported team like Liverpool

isn't it pretty standard for the dross of any support to phone in talk shows or send texts into ssn and the like, obviously you will hear it more from a vastly supported team like Liverpool

I've spent all day at work with a Liverpool can telling me about. Pep and morinho and how they'd love to manage Liverpool, seriously. And just a few days ago was telling me we're a joke because Martinez turned us down yet when rogers turns you lot down it's because he couldn't handle the pressure.

Sacro is right, you probably won't see it but there's a reason people have this type of attitude towards you lot and it's the attitude of the majority of your fans, non saying you're like that but as a fan base I hate Liverpool, the guy I work with even called Liverpool an elite club and spoke of yourselves as being equals to barca, AC and man u as part of the elite lol.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I've spent all day at work with a Liverpool can telling me about. Pep and morinho and how they'd love to manage Liverpool, seriously. And just a few days ago was telling me we're a joke because Martinez turned us down yet when rogers turns you lot down it's because he couldn't handle the pressure.

Sacro is right, you probably won't see it but there's a reason people have this type of attitude towards you lot and it's the attitude of the majority of your fans, non saying you're like that but as a fan base I hate Liverpool, the guy I work with even called Liverpool an elite club and spoke of yourselves as being equals to barca, AC and man u as part of the elite lol.

didn't realize that elite clubs like Barca, and AC fans were on the dole as well as Liverpool fans....do they exchange dole checks to get the best from the exchange rates????

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

might be a few on the dole in spain as the country is in the toilet

do see lots of comments on here speaking in general terms as if it's gospel, it's not an attack but most of the threads concerning Liverpool have little balance

I probably should just f*ck off

might be a few on the dole in spain as the country is in the toilet

do see lots of comments on here speaking in general terms as if it's gospel, it's not an attack but most of the threads concerning Liverpool have little balance

I probably should just f*ck off

Liverpool are a club most people love to hate, same as United, because you have both dominated the top division for decades. Now you're struggling you'll find people relishing it on most boards, just like they will when United start their inevitable decline.

So CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! no amount of nicked car radio's and shell suits will change that :)

my missus is scouse, so my harry enfield impressions get a good workout.

Bad move for Liverpool. Dodgy start but he got them 2 cupfinals in the first season. Given a little time to he would have changed things around.

Ferguson did a lot worse in his 3 first seasons at Man Utd. Almost got them relegated. To bad that didnt happen though.

don't think the owners really wanted Dalglish but were swayed to appoint him and then after a great 6 months prob took a gamble in giving him a contract. After seeing how Kenny handled the suarez affair and the media in general along with getting nowhere near 4th they felt more than justified to get rid. Would of liked to see if he could of turned it around but since the Arsenal game at Anfield we more or less lost faith in the league, which is a disgrace tbh.

chance now for another clean slate and if they get the young manager they want then I think they will be more inclined to give him the time needed to try and build somethin out of the mess Liverpool are in. Other key personal in the structure of the club are needed so I'm interested in who the owners are gonna appoint

Best manager in Liverpool since KD first was in charge was Roy Evans. I really liked him and felt it was unfair he got axed.

Souness- awful

Houillier- awful

Rafa- good but lost the plot once things got rough. Glen Johnson being a terrible waste of money.

Hodgson- Decent manager but not suitable for Liverpools style.

Martinez would be no good for Liverpool

Di matteo maybe.

Archived