FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official, sacked today

Liverpool are going to go for a top manager with a proven record at the highest level!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Liverpool joining the hunt for a new manager means nothing to us... Dave Whealen on talk sport this morning pretty much gave Martinez the all clear to join them, quoted as such 'There are many bigger clubs around than West Brom and Aston Villa, Roberto will go to a club like 'Liverpool'.... hmmm, this interview was this morning, before KD left anfield, before news was broken... to me that says the deal is already close, or at least the Liverpool owners have made contact with wigan.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

AtCwsjtCMAAec6X.jpg

:thumbup:

This would make my day considering all the stick I've had about him today from plastic Liverpool fans with Bristol city season tickets lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan tells Sky Sports about the latest position regarding his manager Roberto Martinez and the connection with Liverpool. "I was with Roberto when they phoned. I have always said when a big club comes I will give permission and they don't come any bigger than Liverpool. I gave them permission and he will be talking to Liverpool soon. For Wigan he has been a fantastic, superb manager, he'd be a very difficult act to follow but things happen, managers change clubs, you've just got to accept it. I don't know who's interviewing him at Liverpool or Roberto's feelings about Liverpool, I think he's going with an open mind. I'd love to keep Roberto, he's a great manager but unfortunately we may lose him."

whelan knows :what:

Liverpool joining the hunt for a new manager means nothing to us... Dave Whealen on talk sport this morning pretty much gave Martinez the all clear to join them, quoted as such 'There are many bigger clubs around than West Brom and Aston Villa, Roberto will go to a club like 'Liverpool'.... hmmm, this interview was this morning, before KD left anfield, before news was broken... to me that says the deal is already close, or at least the Liverpool owners have made contact with wigan.

Spot on there man!

I really really hope Liverpool hire Martinez because he's nothing better than a good mid table/lower end manager, it will end in him being sacked befrore Christmas and a huge compo payoff and yet another "building" season from the "elite club" Liverpool lol, maybe after next season their fans will realise they're just also rans like the rest of the prem.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived