FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

Anne, I think your just jealous of his hair, and gay model looks....Did you see his mascara running at the end of the game...... :whistling: :whistling:

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think all of the ball crossed all of the line, there is a camera shot from along the touchline when Cech touched the ball and you are unable to see the whole of the ball or even a gap between post and ball.

in these circumstances the benefit of the doubt should be with the defending team!

I dont think all of the ball crossed all of the line, there is a camera shot from along the touchline when Cech touched the ball and you are unable to see the whole of the ball or even a gap between post and ball.

in these circumstances the benefit of the doubt should be with the defending team!

Funny all the scousers say in the same situation the benefit goes to the attacking team :lol:

It was the correct call, no goal

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

seen it several times now....not a goal.....

Andy Carroll needs to move on to bigger and better things now. Perhaps a top 4 contending club, like Newcastle.

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Liverpoolnewkit.jpg

Rumors are rife over here that Dogleish has quit at Liverpool...anybody got any facts?

If its true I hope they dont link him with us....

Rumors are rife over here that Dogleish has quit at Liverpool...anybody got any facts?

If its true I hope they dont link him with us....

Apparently, a statement from the LFC board is expected this evening.

2426f5x.png

Archived