FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

Might I suggest Loyal you bloke posts from Skyba as he just seems to wind you up.....

Everyone is entitled to their opinions as well. That being said Skyba if you are unhappy with the site whether it be the way its managed or someone on it either send a mod a PM (maybe not loyal :lol ) with your concerns or keep it to yourself. Public criticism of the site is not going to help anything getting solved.

Also if you 2 continue to "have a go" at each even if you think your right or wrong I will let you both enjoy time outs from the forum :)

how can i say this Peever?? Bollocks sound like a good answer! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well according to everyone on here we spent £200m on a youth squad!

I don't remember saying that in any of my posts!

Might I suggest Loyal you bloke posts from Skyba as he just seems to wind you up.....

Everyone is entitled to their opinions as well. That being said Skyba if you are unhappy with the site whether it be the way its managed or someone on it either send a mod a PM (maybe not loyal :lol ) with your concerns or keep it to yourself. Public criticism of the site is not going to help anything getting solved.

Also if you 2 continue to "have a go" at each even if you think your right or wrong I will let you both enjoy time outs from the forum :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Sh*t refs, we always get sh*t refs..." :whistling:

2426f5x.png

how can i say this Peever?? Bollocks sound like a good answer! lol

Alright then, continue to wind each other up and natter like old women. Then we shall see whats so bollocks about it :D

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Alright then, continue to wind each other up and natter like old women. Then we shall see whats so bollocks about it :D

Blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

How many times did they say "Maybe this will push us to goal-line technology." on the evening show tonight? How many times will they say it before they realize that reason has no chance in the face of "tradition?"

I thought it was miles over at first glance and then when I saw the replay the first time you could see it never went in, god knows how the official saw this as it looked like it went over by a mile.....ish lol.

Carroo should have followed it up and made sure of it IMO pretty poor if you ask me

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived