Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

You know what, i might not speak for all Members on this site and i may well be in trouble with the Admins for saying this but here goes!

Fcuk off and darken some other forum, you and the rest of Liverscum fans are all the same!! get a reality check! Dalglish is now been shown for what he is and that is a clueless Manager in the modern age! he cant handle the media and has achieved being 13 points off the CL places after inheriting a talented squad and adding 130 million worth of talent to it!!

I hate Liverscum with a passion and although we may be going backwards, at least we with have some company with your lot eh??

do yerself no favours speaking the way you do, but everyone's allowed an opinion

Not here!! If you have one that doesn't go the way of the majority defend your view at your peril, you'll be labelled a c**t and they totally forget the fact it takes two to argue

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

lol I've seen the handbags in the match fred

Lol the mind boggles.

How someone can argue with someone else for pages and pages and base their argument on the idea that the other person doesn't accept their opinion really makes me wonder if there's actually any grey matter in there, they don't understand they're doing exactly the same by arguing back and cancelling out their own abuse.

I accept I argue but others seriously think they don't but still post constant replies. Difference is I couldn't give a shite I only get really annoyed a certain few on this board and I've ignored them lol.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Lol the mind boggles.

How someone can argue with someone else for pages and pages and base their argument on the idea that the other person doesn't accept their opinion really makes me wonder if there's actually any grey matter in there, they don't understand they're doing exactly the same by arguing back and cancelling out their own abuse.

I accept I argue but others seriously think they don't but still post constant replies. Difference is I couldn't give a shite I only get really annoyed a certain few on this board and I've ignored them lol.

never seen this but here goes, first off what i said to morerattled had nothing to do with you but you decided to jump in and have a go at me...which is fine to be honest, but then to go on here and most threads acting like an innocent victim that is picked on!!! but enough of you i came here to laugh at Liverpool losing again!!

How long will it take the Liverpool board to realise that Dalglish is not the right man to move em forward? not that it matter to me mine but i always enjoy seeing Liverpool suffer!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The biggest mistake Liverpool made was getting rid of Benitez he was actually keeping an average team with a few exceptional players in the top 4, once another Manager came in it was always going to be hard and the fact they got shot of Hodgson and brought in Dalglish shows how much thought they gave.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Nothing like an auld OG to kick-start the preparations for the cup final...

2426f5x.png

How can people bang on about kenny being sh*t because of this season but say that AM needed time after January.

Liverpool have been doing white but can they really expect Ny more than a Europa spot (maybe) a league cup and possibly an FA cup??

Said it before and I'll say it again they need to realise they're not the big club they used to be just like us

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

How can people bang on about kenny being sh*t because of this season but say that AM needed time after January.

Liverpool have been doing white but can they really expect Ny more than a Europa spot (maybe) a league cup and possibly an FA cup??

Said it before and I'll say it again they need to realise they're not the big club they used to be just like us

Because we didn't spend 100 mil on a donkey, a racist, and a bunch of other crap. Daglish did, and the results don't justify the expenses.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Because we didn't spend 100 mil on a donkey, a racist, and a bunch of other crap. Daglish did, and the results don't justify the expenses.

Well according to everyone on here we spent £200m on a youth squad!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST