FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

When you read his quotes about himself and then look at his career you have to wonder about his mental condition.

Joke inear.......putting the looney into looney toons.

It's pretty awful that a club of their size can be making such a awful decision and then allowing the clown to continue.......it's not like he's just not suitable...he's deluded beyond reason. The players, fans and the rest of the EPL is looking at Newcastle now and wondering WTF.

And yes, there has to be a serious question about his health....he's going all David Icke!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty awful that a club of their size can be making such a awful decision and then allowing the clown to continue.......it's not like he's just not suitable...he's deluded beyond reason. The players, fans and the rest of the EPL is looking at Newcastle now and wondering WTF.

And yes, there has to be a serious question about his health....he's going all David Icke!!

Great post mate, David Icke, LOL.

I am still staggered that Ncastle are allowing this clown to continue!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

'ive been in football management 35 years, ten at Wimbledon 2 at nottm forest 2 at Newcastle'...errrm that's a fair bit short of 35 mate and also you spent 6 months at Newcastle not 2 years. Honest to god this guy ness a mental health check up

mzjj.jpg

'ive been in football management 35 years, ten at Wimbledon 2 at nottm forest 2 at Newcastle'...errrm that's a fair bit short of 35 mate and also you spent 6 months at Newcastle not 2 years. Honest to god this guy ness a mental health check up

I think he's been to the "Harry Redknapp" school of accounting!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

it has to be a smoke screen of some sort. whether its to get on pardews tits so he will leave without gettin sacked due to the 8 year contract he got or if its to cover up that mike ashly is half secretly trying to sell the club which was confirmed in his own words that he thinks its worth 250m after he cleared ther debt......

the only thing i really hate about this kinear lad and it really gets on my nerves is the fuker is irish lol, i cringe more so when i read his comments lol

other than that. role on joe and give krusty di canio a bell and have a chat with him about tactics, be funny if those 2 were on the same team lol

newcomer.png

I'd love to know how Ashley thinks they're worth 250mill haha

bought biker grove for 134m paid a debt that was supposedly 130m out of his own pocket. but still the wayeyman toon is not worth a pot to p*ss in if u ask me. other than kebab and am i obi one kanobi or whatever way joe said it they are on my hot list for relegation lol

newcomer.png

I am still staggered that Ncastle are allowing this clown to continue!!
Can you imagine our mate stumpy, I hope he's crying in his half pint on newkey brown, the c**t !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived