FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

i copied and pasted these comments from skysports, i got a giggle out of them lol

"When I was there as manager, I was doing a great job. The team was away from the relegation area but the media were on my back.

Newcastle won five of the 26 games played under Kinnear.

oh dear.........!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer club and owner :wow:

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i copied and pasted these comments from skysports, i got a giggle out of them lol

"When I was there as manager, I was doing a great job. The team was away from the relegation area but the media were on my back.

Newcastle won five of the 26 games played under Kinnear.

That's as bad as when AM used to say he played "attacking football".

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

At Birmingham, the team played the long-ball game, practically bypassing midfield. To get into the game you had to play up front or linger at the back with the defenders to get hold of the ball, which more often than not flew right past me.'

He says Alex McLeish wasn`t 'not a bad bloke' but ..................! On tactics:

'The day before a game he would come onto the pitch and show us what to do: 'You stand here, the goalkeeper will give you the ball here, kick it as far as you can and don't pass to anyone nearby. And we all run. Alexander Hleb after a season on loan at SHA :wow: :wow:

That's as bad as when AM used to say he played "attacking football".

laughing stock of the EPL at the moment....honestly I'm not laughing!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

Lets hope they go down,again !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

If they do it will be Kinnears plan...so that he can then win a playoff cup next season and complete "every award" going!!

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

When you read his quotes about himself and then look at his career you have to wonder about his mental condition.

Joke inear.......putting the looney into looney toons.

Archived