FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant I hope they sign db9 for 10 million then get relegated.

I amongst other on here have no soft spot for the Geordies so I hope they get smashed by everyone and get relegated but I must say good luck db9

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Brilliant I hope they sign db9 for 10 million then get relegated. I amongst other on here have no soft spot for the Geordies so I hope they get smashed by everyone and get relegated but I must say good luck db9
Couldn't agree more +1

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Old Shearer has chipped in now and made it quiet clear that Pardew has been under minded by joke Kinnear's appointment.....no sh*t Sherlock!! I must admit it couldn't of happened to a nicer "top 4" club ;) going to enjoy watching this one implode. Actually feel sorry for Pardew thou.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

That's just a coincidence if you read the article lol

True, but the comments from Shearer are just adding fuel to the dumpster fire. Better than a soap opera.

"Where do we start?"

"What I do know is that right now people are laughing at the football club I support. And that sickens me."

"I promised myself years ago never to be surprised by what happens in football - particularly when it comes to Newcastle. But this situation really is stretching it a bit."

"While other clubs are all plotting and planning for next season, Newcastle have a manager who has just been totally undermined."

"Alan Pardew has said he will carry on but I am sure it will be a difficult situation."

"What are the players to think when he can't even get their names right? It's all a PR disaster."

Archived