FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle United have appointed Joe Kinnear as the Club's new Director of Football on a three-year deal.

Joe will report directly to the club's Board as the senior executive in charge of all football-related matters. Chief scout Graham Carr and manager Alan Pardew will report into Joe.

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "The board are pleased to welcome Joe back to the club. Joe has many years of experience working within the game, and this experience will be of great benefit to the Club in achieving our objectives over the coming seasons."

Joe Kinnear first arrived at United in September 2008, initially as Interim Manager, following the departure of Kevin Keegan.

Joe had previously had a successful seven-year management spell with Wimbledon and as a player enjoyed a fine ten-year career with Tottenham, during which time he won 26 Republic of Ireland caps.

after hearing his interview last night i actually thought he might have been on the sauce.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Joe Kinnear claims Newcastle still want Andy Carroll despite West Ham medical 18 Jun 2013 12:09

Joe Kinnear claims NUFC still interested in Andy Carroll - despite Geordie boy being scheduled for West Ham medical

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/joe-kinnear-claims-newcastle-still-4390040

talks more shite than dave whelan

I'm not so sure.....everyone thought the mcleish appointment was hilarious, except for villa fans.

Very true actually...think i'd blanked that from my memory banks!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

listening to the interview and read the follow-up below it... they didnt hold back in picking the bones out of the interview itself, if think he has a point of getting a bad press, although he didnt do himself any favours lol

ive never been a fan of DoF's, this seems a strange thing as its 3 men basicly doing 1 job? dont see it lasting, but as said pardew isnt likely to resign, Ashley wont sack him, might be a funny season for everyone that isnt associated with Newcastle.

at the very least it puts another club in the firing line, with villa looking more settled as time goes on, they have someone else to slate... doubt they will stop trying to sell benteke for us tho.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

after hearing his interview last night i actually thought he might have been on the sauce.

The bloke Is a retard. He was spouting on about being able to pick up the phone and talk to any Manager in the world..using fergies name constantly. "that is what I bring to the party". F.F.S I can just see it now. Jose, I have Joe Kinnear on the phone for you he wants you to talk business on Demba Ba.

JM.....Joke Who?

So glad to be part of the villa rebuilding as we watch this situation unfold.

Randy/PL get £12M on Bent's head and mug kinnear off to do the deal. LOL

Archived