Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Commoli has been sacked. LOL. Dalglish is next probably

Commoli has been sacked. LOL. Dalglish is next probably

Hopefully mcliesh will be next

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Conspiracies are the Celtic way ;)

waahhheeeyyyy

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Why have you got an avatar of that cheating scum!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

The day Dalglish will no longer manage an EPL team I will happily open a bottle of Champagne.

If anyone is asking for a kick in the backside, it's him.

bandwagoners, so easily led

You know what, i might not speak for all Members on this site and i may well be in trouble with the Admins for saying this but here goes!

Fcuk off and darken some other forum, you and the rest of Liverscum fans are all the same!! get a reality check! Dalglish is now been shown for what he is and that is a clueless Manager in the modern age! he cant handle the media and has achieved being 13 points off the CL places after inheriting a talented squad and adding 130 million worth of talent to it!!

I hate Liverscum with a passion and although we may be going backwards, at least we with have some company with your lot eh??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Daglish is embarrasing, his behaviour in post match interviews is child like. When he is on I want to switch off, he's an absolute pr*ck. All the respect that I had for him as a player has completely gone. I'm not jumping on any bandwagon either, he is what he is and I have a mind of my own. The sooner he is sacked and away from the prem the better.