FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Peever

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Brendan Rogers says he is not interested in the Liverpool job, now De Boar says he would rather stay in Holland!!

Anyone else think they are struggling to attract the level of Manager THEY think they should have??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Liverpool are on a similar level to us when we hired Houllier... and that was the best we could do...

plus they had to turn to old boy Delgleish after they fired a so called poor manager.... oh the guy thats now in charge of england?

time for them to wake up... when they are dipping into the pool of managers we dont want, thats when u know ur supporting a club on its arse.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

First Brendan Rogers says he is not interested in the Liverpool job, now De Boar says he would rather stay in Holland!!

Anyone else think they are struggling to attract the level of Manager THEY think they should have??

Not surprised. The power in the PL has shifted and Liverpool are no longer what they used to be. Stevie G is aging and the club is loaded with overrated, under performing, expensive, English players: Carroll, Downing, Henderson, Johnson, etc.....

The manager that THEY think are suitable will want to completely overhaul that club. They may be better of than us right now, but that could drastically change if they don't get a reality check.

More than anything, they need patience. I think that will be the biggest downfall. Top 4 doesn't happen overnight.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

We all bitch about the money that Citeh have spent and how its ruining the game, i think in a way it has made the traditional top 4 sh*t em selves!!

No longer are Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal comfortable in their ability to at least finish in the CL spots, Spurs and Citeh have crashed the party and upsetting the apple cart!!

Can you imagine Utd finishing outside the top 4?? before the last few years no, but you know what its getting pretty tight up there and the time is coming when Utd will also be fighting for their euro lives!!

I know i have gone off topic but it still relates to liverpool as the one team that seems to be permanently excluded from the Elite of English football!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Not surprised. The power in the PL has shifted and Liverpool are no longer what they used to be. Stevie G is aging and the club is loaded with overrated, under performing, expensive, English players: Carroll, Downing, Henderson, Johnson, etc.....

The manager that THEY think are suitable will want to completely overhaul that club. They may be better of than us right now, but that could drastically change if they don't get a reality check.

More than anything, they need patience. I think that will be the biggest downfall. Top 4 doesn't happen overnight.

who had that song-living in the past-that rock band from the 60's-70's.

that's liverpool.

We all bitch about the money that Citeh have spent and how its ruining the game, i think in a way it has made the traditional top 4 sh*t em selves!!

No longer are Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal comfortable in their ability to at least finish in the CL spots, Spurs and Citeh have crashed the party and upsetting the apple cart!!

Can you imagine Utd finishing outside the top 4?? before the last few years no, but you know what its getting pretty tight up there and the time is coming when Utd will also be fighting for their euro lives!!

I know i have gone off topic but it still relates to liverpool as the one team that seems to be permanently excluded from the Elite of English football!!

couple of years ago could easily of been villa and everton upsetting the apple cart... how quickly some things change in football...

i do think liverpool are on the brink of a villa style freefall, not saying it will be the same but they need to be very carefull.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

couple of years ago could easily of been villa and everton upsetting the apple cart... how quickly some things change in football...

i do think liverpool are on the brink of a villa style freefall, not saying it will be the same but they need to be very carefull.

To be fair i think Liverpools fall from glory has been only postponed by spending well well beyond their means and only a new owner who wiped off the debt, and then invested massively in the Club to get back to the elite at the first time of asking!! and it is still not working! the clubs rep has fallen across europe and will continue to for a while yet! at different levels our demise over the last 2 seasons is similar (if not on par) with Liverpools!

invested around 30million net over 2 transfer windows and purchased the club for the debt owed to the banks to stop going into adminstration, bought the wrong players tbf, reduced the wage bill as well

long road ahead on and off the pitch

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/liverpool-transfers.html

Archived