Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Barclay's Premier League Talk - 2012/13

Cock

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Well he reckoned they should of had 3 penalty's against us. 2 of which were never a penalty in a million years and the minimal contact on there player for the other was not as clear a penalty claim as the touch on carruthers. I'll bet they have benefitted more than they have suffered from poor decisions.

You're where you are in the league dalglish because your strikers miss chances even heskey could score.

Well he reckoned they should of had 3 penalty's against us. 2 of which were never a penalty in a million years and the minimal contact on there player for the other was not as clear a penalty claim as the touch on carruthers.  I'll bet they have benefitted more than they have suffered from poor decisions.

You're where you are in the league dalglish because your strikers miss chances even heskey could score.

HESKEY COULD SCORE? i thought this was a serious debate. lolof course refs make mistakes, they allways have and allways will but it goes both ways you have to take the good with the bad.

HESKEY COULD SCORE? i thought this was a serious debate. lolof course refs make mistakes, they allways have and allways will but it goes both ways you have to take the good with the bad.

I was takin the p*ss a little bit roger, but surely even emule would of scored that one kuyt missed.

Thinkin about it, nah probably not. :D

I was takin the p*ss a little bit roger, but surely even emule would of scored that one kuyt missed.

Thinkin about it, nah probably not. :D

Didnt Heskey put one over the bar last season from as close?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Didnt Heskey put one over the bar last season from as close?

That sounds vaguely familiar, but i try to blot out these bad memorie's.

i dont know what it is but i just cant take to dalglish...he comes across one misrable b**tard

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Guess Daglish overlooked that Suarez should have been sent off for two blatant dives. On that note, just wanted to say how much I loved seeing Bannan get in his face after the first one. Wish more players would call others out on that bullshit.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc