Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Man Utd 4 Aston Villa 0

309 posts in this topic

Utd will destroy us, YOung should be banned for cheating though.

I'll go for 5-0 utd we'll just sit back and they'll come in waves and score on pretty much every other attack

Hi I'm going on one of the official coaches to the United game. I could do with staying up in Manchester after to see some friends. Do you think there will be an issue of me not returning on it?

I honestly think this will be somewhere between the Man City and Chelsea match. AM will not want to concede too many and will play defensive. Man U are at home and know they are facing a depleted Villa which means they will probably be on cruise control like Chelsea was.

We are seven points off relegation right now and it might as well be 8 due to goal differential. AM will probably try to protect that. 2-0, 3-1, maybe 2-1. This is the last match of our tough stretch, so we're probably on damage control.

I just don't want to see a bloodbath. It pains me to pick us to lose, as I always like to give hope, but Man U are looking to lock up the title so this could be tough.

........just realised that there may be hope. If my memory serves me correctly, every match Peever has attended has been a 1-1 draw: Stoke this year and last year, and also Wigan last year.

I believe Peever has tickets to Man U so maybe 1-1??

........just realised that there may be hope. If my memory serves me correctly, every match Peever has attended has been a 1-1 draw: Stoke this year and last year, and also Wigan last year.

I believe Peever has tickets to Man U so maybe 1-1??

You been smoking???? It would take Jesus Christ himself to become a villa fan and attend the game to perform Myracles for us not to get battered. Utd chasing a title with man city behind them and if they keep winning the opportunity to win the league at their ground!!! They will be in full attack mode until they've scored at least 3 then they'll hit cruise control.

I predict a shock win for Villa! pressure is off, and these are the matches big teams lose. I think the pressure of City chasing up any lost points will tell and McLeish will send the boys out to attack! 3-2 to Villa with a brace for Weimann and a goal off the head of Collins. Remember Liverpool and Arsenal at the tail end of last season? We'll do them, remember where you heard it first!

brought to you by Airborne Pork, proud sponsers of unrealistic predictions.

I predict a shock win for Villa! pressure is off, and these are the matches big teams lose. I think the pressure of City chasing up any lost points will tell and McLeish will send the boys out to attack! 3-2 to Villa with a brace for Weimann and a goal off the head of Collins. Remember Liverpool and Arsenal at the tail end of last season? We'll do them, remember where you heard it first!

brought to you by Airborne Pork, proud sponsers of unrealistic predictions.

nice one. but sadly i think it will be 2-0 to manure, as this point of the season is when they are at thier strongest. they play the best football at the end of the season and never lose a game on thier run in.

be nice to give them a scare though and keep it tight and make them work hard.

Hi I'm going on one of the official coaches to the United game. I could do with staying up in Manchester after to see some friends. Do you think there will be an issue of me not returning on it?

I don't think it'd be a problem, just let the steward on the coach know you won't be returning so they aren't waiting for you.

I never predict us to lose, despite what my head tells me, my heart always disagrees. So going on that, it will be 3-0 Villa ;).

I can see this being an embarrasing lose for the Villa! I really hope not coz a few of my mates are manure fans and i'll never hear the end of it!

We was chatting bout this in the Addies last night. Loyal seems to think Fergie might draw with us so United can clinch the title at Eastlands..... never know?

This will be the one match where you lot will be happy if we draw 1-1 when im here :lol:

Sadly I see this as a no pointer, more a case of fingers crossed other results go are way.

We don't have a chance mark Halsey has been appointed as ref!!!!

We'll probably lose 3-0. But does everyone realise we'll be away up in the gods? I googled photos taken from the block N4401 and although you can see the pitch ok, you can't see the rest of the ground as the roof comes down a bit, which is annoying for first visit to old Trafford. Hope the youngsters all play like there's nothing to lose and get some valuable experience.

We'll probably lose 3-0. But does everyone realise we'll be away up in the gods? I googled photos taken from the block N4401 and although you can see the pitch ok, you can't see the rest of the ground as the roof comes down a bit, which is annoying for first visit to old Trafford. Hope the youngsters all play like there's nothing to lose and get some valuable experience.

Another Avilla man making the trip, excellent

1-1 peever special

1-1 Villa, trust me

Not the greatest view and the Old Trafford experience is seriously overrated but, like you, I'm hoping they have a good run at them, Bodders, and at least make a game of it.

The youngsters will go out there with nothing to lose but I think they will want to prove they can handle it.....We could pull it together long enough to get something...UTV...

sh*t tonights results drag us back into the mix.