Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TylerMaag

Get Well Soon Stiliyan Petrov

11 posts in this topic

A great show at Celtic park today for Stan.

On the 19th minute everyone in the stadium applauded for Stan Petrov.

Even the St Johnstone fans. :thumbup: . Get well soon mate.. Y.N.W.A.

Nice to see that another minutes applause took place yesterday in the 19th minute of the game with the Liverpool fans also joining in. Let's keep this going now until at least the end of the season or until Stan is given the all clear. Get well soon Stan.

Nice to see that another minutes applause took place yesterday in the 19th minute of the game with the Liverpool fans also joining in. Let's keep this going now until at least the end of the season or until Stan is given the all clear. Get well soon Stan.

Thought i could hear it on the radio,---that is tremendous news, well done to all involved, :good:

sure would be a great gesture if we can keep it going !!!

The 19th minute applause was we observed by all Villa Fans at Manure...this is our seasons tribute to a great Captain and Leader.

Stan apparently in good form as he visited Bodymoor.

Source: Link

Good man, Stan. Thinking of you.

New member to the forum, just wanted to say Get Well Soon Stan !!!!

I know Geoff Thomas who used to play for Crystal Palace, and had leukaemia. He's visiting Stan a lot and says he's doing pretty well. A couple of the masseur guys for the team are doing a pretty awesome cycling challenge to raise money for a charity that researchs into blood cancers like leukaemia. They've got loads on their JustGiving page already!

I'm going to sponsor the guys that are pedalling for Petrov - justgiving . com / pedalforpetrov

I hope that we can get Stan back soon. He is a crucial part of our team. He would bring so much structure to our midfield and our team in general.

I hope that we can get Stan back soon. He is a crucial part of our team. He would bring so much structure to our midfield and our team in general.

No arguements here

Has been sadly missed and his leadership skills could have bagged us a few extra points imo