Yesbets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Avillafan Meetup At Sunderland

84 posts in this topic

I am hopefully going to go to this match! Just wondering where the Addies is, is it near the ground?

Yesbets

yeah man, its only about a 5 min walk from the ground and only about 1 min from aston train station.

This is going to be a messy day....Its loyals birthday and my send off day :lol:

I'll be 18 too and I'll get there nice and early this time lads (and lasses)!! so expect a pretty good turnout too, Luke...you'll know where it is....drunken singing from the garden can be heard quite far tbh XD. P.s This my first post in about a month or so?! Christ!

Going to be a p*ss up of the highest order :hh: :drunk:

freddy may need to invest in some more shot glasses, 4 may not be enough lol..

Canadian rye was bang on peever, cheers :thumbup: sambooka chasers were very nice too :thumbup: i'm going to bring a little something next time also :thumbup:

I will be up for this one

Leaving the jam jar at home and going on the rattler, the mrs is picking Ben up so bag on the lash after as she said _ I will see you when I see you !! Back to the addies after as well.

If thats not a free pass to get pissed then what is ?

Going to be a p*ss up of the highest order :hh: :drunk:

I have a bottle of Buckfast for you, Peever.

Is it always Addies and if so what time usually? Not sure I will be there in time as I drive from Cheshire and am out early mornings then head to Villa.

Is it always Addies and if so what time usually? Not sure I will be there in time as I drive from Cheshire and am out early mornings then head to Villa.

At the moment yup its always Addies-----seeing as its Loyal,s birthday and Peev,s last game,and b,day i think--i would imagine from noon onwards, probably earlier if open-----avillafan folk tend to arrive at various times upto 2.30-----

should be a good turn-out!!!

I have a bottle of Buckfast for you, Peever.

I look forward to trying this wonderful brew from the North :hh:

Will confirm will Mike what time he and I will be at the Addies. I imagine we will be some of the first there around 12... maybe earlier :roll: Will have some more Canadian Rye for whoever wishes :)

Will confirm will Mike what time he and I will be at the Addies. I imagine we will be some of the first there around 12... maybe earlier :roll: Will have some more Canadian Rye for whoever wishes :)

Can we sing - Them good old boys were drinking Canadian Rye ?

This is going to be a messy day....Its loyals birthday and my send off day :lol:

you had me at messy day Peever.......sent herself off to see the backstreet boys that weekend so just went on line there tonight and booked my flights for sunderland game.

looks like it's going to be quite turnout, i'll be there at some point. Meeting a mate at the wellington( he has the tickets )and will be with you as soon as possible.

Can we sing - Them good old boys were drinking Canadian Rye ?

Of course....hope you know the words :lol:

you had me at messy day Peever.......sent herself off to see the backstreet boys that weekend so just went on line there tonight and booked my flights for sunderland game.

Excellent, good to hear mate!

Peever, you must be the only person in the history of the world who's looked forward to tasting Bucky... :puke: I got some very strange looks when I bought it as it's the preferred tipple of winos where I come from. LOL.

Right, let's have a rolecall for this Game.

Peever

Loyal

Killer

B64ever

Freddy

Anne??

Fedup??

Lukedaw??

Wattise??

The ?? Indicate the need to confirm attendance! Lol, c'mon Guys and Gal! Let's see Peever off in style!

Yeah, I will be there, armed with a bottle of Bucky for the visitor. Classy :puke:

Anne, I am totally disgusted with you right now!! I mean, an Eglish teacher using the word "Yeah" no wonder the youth of today are going off the rails!!lmao!

But another confirmation is made! And as I feel we will get nothing from the manure game I have send an email to Villa asking them to give me 38 points for my 38th birthday!

It gonna be messy on the 21st! Whoop whoop!

38 points for Loyal's 38th! Take note, Villans! Loyal, you muppet, if you're going to berate a teacher of English, at least spell 'English' properly. LOL.

god bless you anne yer some wummin getting a bottle o bucky for addies BTW it must only be drunk out the bottle not in a glass also make sure you look after peever after he drinks it i dont want him using the bottle neck as a weapon or spending a wkend end in a brummie cell lol

I'll deliver the bottle, as promised, but accept no responsibility for the effects of that rot on Peever or anybody else. LOL.

They don't sell half bottles of it in Ireland these days. Can you still get the half bottles in Scotland, Dimitri? It's dearer than a decent bottle of wine too. What's that all about? Madness. Used to be cheap as chips.

I'll deliver the bottle, as promised, but accept no responsibility for the effects of that rot on Peever or anybody else. LOL.

They don't sell half bottles of it in Ireland these days. Can you still get the half bottles in Scotland, Dimitri? It's dearer than a decent bottle of wine too. What's that all about? Madness. Used to be cheap as chips.

its £6-7 a bottle & £4 a half bottle...it used to be only a fiver 2 yrs ago the stuff the sell in scotland is different taste from the stuff that sold it in dublin but id imagine up north in newry/belfast theyll sell the scottish tasting version as i think its popular up the north of ireland