Yesbets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyba

Ryan Shawcross

4 posts in this topic

We haven't been lInked with him but I think this guy would be the top of my list if I was the boss.

He's a consistently brilliant defender who doesn't seem to have been made a target of the big boys (yet) I think if we could get him over to us for a decent fee and on a king contract this could be a good base for the future of the defence.

Will it happen though??? Probably not especially of we're working to a budget

Yesbets

shawcross is highley rated at stoke it will take a big sum to see him out of stoke

He already played at Man U. With their ability to judge talent, they must have had a reason to not keep him. So I don't see the "big boys" going for him.

Most of all, I dot see Stoke getting rid of their captain. Why would they? He's young, his best football is probably in from of him, and at this point in time, we would be a sideways move for him.

I like him as a player, but I don't see him leaving Stoke anytime soon.

He already played at Man U. With their ability to judge talent, they must have had a reason to not keep him. So I don't see the "big boys" going for him.

Most of all, I dot see Stoke getting rid of their captain. Why would they? He's young, his best football is probably in from of him, and at this point in time, we would be a sideways move for him.

I like him as a player, but I don't see him leaving Stoke anytime soon.

Simon cowell turned down take that and told them they had to lose Gary Barlow because he's too fat.

Not all kean eyes for talent get it right 100% of the time.