Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Arsenal 3 Aston Villa 0

197 posts in this topic

Match chat & Predictions.

Everyone behind the ball, play for the set pieces and on the break lol!

The next three games are going to be very difficult for me. Arsenal, Chelsea and then Liverpool.

If we can take anything out of any of those games it will be some achievement.

Not giving away two penalties and a two goal lead this time would be nice.

I would take a similar first half performance though haha

Of we could just attack and try for a win I'd be happy if AM just tells them to sit back and let them attack on this one and the two after and we get turned over he might well be out of a job come the morning after the Chelsea game

Sit back? You sit back and you will lose.

Arsenal in red hot form at the moment. Even if we play well its hard to see us getting anything.

In two matches so far this season we have proven that we can beat them but have beaten ourselves more than they have beaten us. Let's hope 3rd time is a charm for AM. He has to see that you can't beat Arsenal by playing deep. You have to go at them, and do it constantly.

We may not have the goal scorers (Bent, Dunne) from the cup match, but they also gave up stupid penalties, so we'll see how we respond.

Given

Hutton Collins Cuellar Warnock

Herd Petrov

Nzogbia Ireland Gabby

Weimann

Subs: Gardner, Bannan, Marc, Lichaj, Baker

UTV!

Psycilogically this could be bad for us going into this without playing Bolton.

We could easily lose all 5 of the next 5 it's arsenal, Liverpool, utd, Chelsea and between those somewhere I think it's Sunderland.

We could end up dropping into the danger zone if results don't go our way.

Psycilogically this could be bad for us going into this without playing Bolton.

We could easily lose all 5 of the next 5 it's arsenal, Liverpool, utd, Chelsea and between those somewhere I think it's Sunderland.

We could end up dropping into the danger zone if results don't go our way.

I also thought this about the bolton game, i was hoping we coulf string 2 back to back wins for the first time this season and go into this game with confidence...but thats not to be.

I do not however think we will be dragged down into the thick of the Relegation zone, we are now virtually safe and many of the teams below us also have to face at least 2 or 3 of the big boys as well.

fingers crossed for this one, can't see us getting anything unless AM has the balls to have a go at them because arsenal are quite capable of playing bad.

As for the the next 5 games i would be surprised to see many points from them games but we are 11 points clear which should prove enough to save us.

Well the likely hood of 2 straight wins has gone down now...drastically!

I hope the last minute win against Fulham has lifted spirits at VP and the extended break wont let complacency back in. We need a result against Aresnil,this time a draw will suffice. We have a tough few weeks ahead and I'm sure they'll throw a midweek re-arranged Bolton game into the mix. A crucial and nailbiting few weeks ahead. I hope the other results go for us or we could get dragged down into the struggle. That said I think we can get results against Chelski and Liverscum which will keep us safe.

VanPersie to score 1 million goals. You heard it here first.

You could be right as Phil Dowd has been appointed the ref for this game.

You could be right as Phil Dowd has been appointed the ref for this game.

Oh, great. Shall we place bets on how many cards that muppet will hand out?

Oh, great. Shall we place bets on how many cards that muppet will hand out?

I'll raise you 2 yellows and see your red Annie

I'll raise you 2 yellows and see your red Annie

Three cards? That'd be an all-time low for Phil... And what's this 'Annie' business? I'm not an orphan from a musical... LOL.

Three cards? That'd be an all-time low for Phil... And what's this 'Annie' business? I'm not an orphan from a musical... LOL.

Sorry ANNE, i was on my phone and the stupid thing auto spelled it....My bad ....

Sorry ANNE, i was on my phone and the stupid thing auto spelled it....My bad ....

No worries, LaVillain: it's a hard-knock life...

No one gives a smidge...when your in an orphanage...... :whistling: :whistling:

the Boyz scored two a few weeks ago,--so they can do it again,_(okay Bent n Dunne aint playing)

the defence seems more tighter and standfast,

isolate RVP instruct Hutton n Warnock to get to Oxy-Chamberlain and Theo very early on, and let them know they are there,

put Herd on Arteta--then the game is ours,

This is the start of 3 tough games,even more so with Rovers and QPR showing some form---its a dam good job that the gap between us and the bottom 3 is as big as it is!

Come On You Villa Boyzz

Arsenal 1 The Famous Aston VILLA 2

Im going in withdrawals without Villa thanks to Bolton match being puished back......

Im going in withdrawals without Villa thanks to Bolton match being puished back......

Seriously!

When's the last time we played? January? Feels like forever at this point. I feel like I've seen other prem clubs play 2-3 times since we last played.

You never know Peev, the Bolton match may get rescheduled for while you are out there! Another chance to see the Villa on your trip over.