FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Injury Latest

avstu

Westwood out for three months? We'll miss him.

Well hopefully this will mean the search for another CM in the window intensifies!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt there is much wrong with Guzan, maybe a slight tweak but I bet the for the most part he just doesn't fancy going half way around the world for a couple of friendlies when he could stay here an

man we need depth! its difficult enough havin a group of kids but when u get all the injuries on top of a thread bare side its savage! hopefully we can bring some players in and get our currwnt ones bk to fitness as soon as

Dunne has been to America for treatment. Albrighton did nothing yesterday before he went off and IMO has been poor for a long time. The sooner vlaar is back the better.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Does anyone know when dunne will be available again?

i reckon he may retire, Lambert has already said that he has never seen anything like Dunnes injury in the way it reoccurs!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Any word on how much longer vlaar will be missing, we really need him back asap.

Lambert said at the weekend that it'd be 'a few weeks yet'.

2426f5x.png

• 8 months later...

anyone got anything concrete on Benteke's injury? looked like the groin but i've heard people say it was his thigh. he was laughing when he came back out so it can't be too painful. what's the prognosis for a groin strain in terms of time out?

Michael Owen said around 4-6 weeks if it is a groin strain.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived