FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Injury Latest

avstu

Why all the love for Weimann all of a sudden?

I have no great thoughts for weimann one way or the other i was just quoting AM. to be honest i fully expect to see heskey upfront on his own.

I think we need two up front and as we are short of options and i would never play heskey those two players have to be any two from gabby,fonz and weimann. It may not work but could it be any worse?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt there is much wrong with Guzan, maybe a slight tweak but I bet the for the most part he just doesn't fancy going half way around the world for a couple of friendlies when he could stay here an

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have an update on Clark? i thought he would be back by now??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

does anyone have an update on Clark? i thought he would be back by now??

McLeish is quoted in yesterday's 'Birmingham Mail' as saying Clark's ligament injury has taken a setback and that it's not now an "overnight job of two to three weeks" but more like "five or six"... McLeish's stupidity aside, it's a real shame. Hope he's back ASAP as I'd love to see Clark in the Ireland squad this summer.

Source: http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/03/10/pavel-pogrebnyak-on-aston-villa-s-radar-for-potential-summer-transfer-swoop-97319-30501375/

2426f5x.png

• 1 month later...

This is not reliable but I've seen a few messages on twitter that Darren Bent will be available for the Norwich game well at least on the bench!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

can anyone provide an update on our current injuries?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Read today that Collins is doubtful for Sunday with a groin strain. McLeish claims he asked Bent if he was ready to put himself on the bench and Bent said no. Delph's still goosed and no mention of your pal, Ireland, although he was fit enough to collect the terrace trophy on Monday night.

2426f5x.png

Read today that Collins is doubtful for Sunday with a groin strain. McLeish claims he asked Bent if he was ready to put himself on the bench and Bent said no. Delph's still goosed and no mention of your pal, Ireland, although he was fit enough to collect the terrace trophy on Monday night.

|Many Thanks

Archived