FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Injury Latest

avstu

i am not so sure, no idea how the fall may have hurt him but if he is badly bruised then it could rule him out?? Gabby plays like a beast against WBA

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt there is much wrong with Guzan, maybe a slight tweak but I bet the for the most part he just doesn't fancy going half way around the world for a couple of friendlies when he could stay here an

Hope he's fit for the boing boings game, he will rip them to bits !!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Something to do with the bottom of his foot I heard

Hope he has not bruised his heel!, as there is little flesh to protect it a good knock can bruise the bone which will take a few week to heal

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Hope he has not bruised his heel!, as there is little flesh to protect it a good knock can bruise the bone which will take a few week to heal
He has 11 days !!!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

He has 11 days !!!

i bruised by Heel bone once, off work for a week and a hhalf then in pain for 3 further weeks! just saying that i am concerned, with Gabby in the team we are so much more effective

i bruised by Heel bone once, off work for a week and a hhalf then in pain for 3 further weeks! just saying that i am concerned, with Gabby in the team we are so much more effective

ya but you are soft mike!!. gabby doesn't feel pain like you...

Agree mate, much better team, fingers crossed he will be ok.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

any news on Gabby?

Archived